#Twenty#

Taehyung and Jung Won have become friends but the main thing is everyone thinks they are something more than friends because they seem so close that anyone would think that. The rumors spread like fire and it also came to the BTS group too but they were gangsta until something really started between them. The common sentence that often came to people's mouth was "Is Jungkook not good enough?"

Cafeteria

The BTS group was heading towards the cafeteria and Jimin's hands were full of a bundle of sheets. They sat on the table, ordered their food and Jimin started checking the sheets.

 They sat on the table, ordered their food and Jimin started checking the sheets

"Hey Jimin what are those sheets?" Hobi Hyung asked.

"Ohh these are applications for President and Vice President elections of my faculty and I've to review them as I'm the current President of my Faculty."

"Ohh right elections are coming, so Jungkook, you are going to apply again for the sports captain of the University?" Yoongi asked.

"Ofcourse I want to remain the Sports Captain for this semester as well and I think the coach also said to review the applications of applicants for Sports Captain of their respective faculties. Hah! It's a big task and Jimin Hyung gotta help me in this," he said patting Jimin's shoulder.

"Excuse me! When did I accept this? I'mma not gonna help" Jimin denied straight face.

"You have to and you will."

"Yahhhhh I'm already tired of this, Yoongi hyung say something to your bro."

"I'm sleepy" Yoongi faked sleeping.

"Wahhhh! No one's on my side, I'll see you all one day.."

"That actually reminded me of our time when we were president of our Faculty, right Namjoon and Yoongi? And that second year will always be a good memory" Jin said remembering old days.

"True Hyung, you three used to be so powerful and ruling, one Sports Captain (Yoongi), one President of the University (Namjoon) and one President of his Faculty (Jin) hmmm really I'm proud of you hyungs." Hoseok said pointing above-mentioned.

"Yeah and now we are proud of you three achieving their dreams one a president of his Faculty (Jimin), one Sports Captain ( Jungkook) and one the Vice President of the University ( Hoseok) and yeah don't rule for third year as well alright? Give chances to others as well." Namjoon said.

"Yaaaa Jungkookah! Look Taehyung has also applied for the post of Vice President."

"Really? My baby is so talented and I bet he's gonna win."

"Hey see he was your junior in the high school."

"Really? I didn't know"

The last few conversations were heard by Jung Won when he came to the cafeteria to get drinks for him and Taehyung.

"Show me his application hyung, I wanna see it"

"Here "

Jungkook saw everything and now he wanted to know how he used to look in high school and why he never told him that he was his junior ?

"Hello guys, ohhh look how busy these people are they can't even send me a single glance." Bogum came with a chair and sat beside them.

"Because you're uninvited" Jimin replied.

"ohh sad but I wanted to share something you know, lately I've come across a rumor that Jungkook is not enough for Taehyung, and he's with someone else

"ohh sad but I wanted to share something you know, lately I've come across a rumor that Jungkook is not enough for Taehyung, and he's with someone else."

Jungkook's head snapped up on the comment and he griped his collar to send a death glare to him.

"Better watch what you are saying or I'm gonna cut your tongue that you'll never get to speak again"

"Jungkook leave him" Jin scolded, and Jungkook removed his hands from his collar still glaring at him.

"Bogum it will be better if you leave" Namjoon suggested.

"Well, I was just confirming something you know for my chance but I guess it's still impossible", Bogum left with a smirk.

"ahhhh forget it where's my Taehyungie I wanna meet him TAETAE TAETAE.... TAETAE TAETAE..." , Jungkook started shouting on his lungs cutely to call Taehyung and everyone's attention was on him but he didn't care and started searching him more loudly and left the cafeteria.

"ohhh god love has really made him a child", Yoongi sighed face palming himself.

Word count: 687
(Hmmm we've shifted during this lockdown but I love it here it's so beautiful and full of nature.... Well I'm telling this coz I'm bored af here , momi said you will not shout here like seriously I'm that person who shouts on her lungs and sings loudly enough for the whole colony to hear and now they are restricting me woah 😑)

 Well I'm telling this coz I'm bored af here , momi said you will not shout here like seriously I'm that person who shouts on her lungs and sings loudly enough for the whole colony to hear and now they are restricting me woah 😑)