#Twenty-six#

"Where is he hyung ? "

"He's there , we've blindfolded him and tied with the chair."

"Alright..."

"Who are you shits? Let me go", Jung won said loudly a little bit.

Jungkook removed his blindfold and when Won saw who he was he started smiling.

"Why do you smile so much, it's annoying and don't you realize in what situation you are right now?"

"Do you really think I would fear you?"

"Well, that's another thing now tell me why did you kiss Taehyung ? Didn't I warn you to stay away from him?"

"haha.... ask your Taehyung why he is with me?" he replied smiling.

"Didn't I say that don't smile it's irritating" and with that he punched him his face.

Jung won flinched a little bit still attached to the chair. "Don't you think hitting a tied up person is a little unfair for the great Jeon Jungkook."

Jungkook shocked on this comment and was raging that this person even he is tied up is challenging him. He freed him up in whole frustration to give him a fair chance to fight. "Now tell me why did you do that?"

"Hah it felt pleasure," he replied, little smirking and that's when Jungkook lost it. He punched him in the face but in return Jung Won kicked him in his stomach. Both of them landed on the floor, the other hyungs came to help Jungkook but he refused it to make it fair. They knew he would not win against Jungkook so they just watched them fighting.

"Hah~! So this is all what you got huh?" Jungkook smirked standing up

"You'll see later" and with that they started fighting , for most of the punches Jungkook was dodging them but Jung won was the only one receiving Jungkook's punches. Then there came a time when they got in a freeze position. Jung won smiling and  Jungkook glaring at him and said "TAEHYUNG IS MINE" with that he kicked him in the stomach with which he landed on the floor hitting his back on the wall and a deep pain went through his stomach to his spine.

"YOU BETTER GET THAT", Jungkook shouted for everyone to hear in the room.

Jungkook saw him breathing heavily and holding his stomach from pain. He knew he won so they started to leave , leaving him behind in pain.

"I LOVE YOU GODDAMMIT", he shouted breathing heavily.

Everyone stopped in their tracks, Jungkook turned around as to what he said. "What? What did you just say?"

"I said I love you .... why can't you see me? Why it always has to be him ? You cared about him in school now in college as well ... Why can't you love me ? Just why?" little drop of tears started running from his eyes.

"What are you saying? You love me? And what about school? I cared about whom in school? Huh?"

Jung Won didn't answer him and was simply watching his own legs in deep thoughts.

"Hey, say something, what do you mean by all of this?"

"Hahaha ...It's always Taehyung, why is he so special for you?"

"But I never met Taehyung in school and why did you kiss him when you love me?"

"Hahaha that cute fucking junior of yours whom you loved to tease.... Remember now?"

Jungkook was in deep thoughts remembering his school years when he used to tease a little boy who always cried on his teasing but Jungkook couldn't think that guy had any resemblance to Taehyung

"But ..... He never told me anything why? You're faking it right? It can't be true..."

While all these thoughts were in his mind he remembered Taehyung crying face and remembering the same scene from his school-time. He was heartbroken that Taehyung didn't tell him anything and all the time he was hiding it why?

"But.... But you kissed him why?" He asked in total confusion.

"I didn't kiss him instead he was the one who kissed me", he said smirking. Jungkook punched him again on the sentence...." No he can't do that he loves me. You're lying, I can't trust you, shut your filthy mouth.... I don't get a single trash you're spitting right now so shut up , let's leave hyung."

"Hahaha deny it, or what, but think again how can you expect that a victim will love his criminal and how can you expect that he will love you after all that bullying you've done to him? It's simple, he's playing with you."

Jungkook didn't speak anything ,he knew Jung won was right somewhere but 'he doesn't love him?' that was the thing he was not grasping.

"He doesn't love you even if I had hurt him back then, he will not love you..." Jungkook said in confirmation.

"Oh seriously you'll see it soon that he is in love with me and I'm gonna use him my way and you will not be able to do anything in that .... You'll be just standing and watching everything happening."

"Shut up", Jungkook kicked him for the last time and went straight to his house.