#Twenty-five# M

"What are you doing Jungkook? Stop this..." Taehyung was fighting as much as he could. His hands were tied but his legs were free so he was kicking as much as he can. Jungkook overpowering him removed his shirt and pants leaving him naked on the bed.

"So what do you want to prove by doing this?" Taehyung asked crying.

Jungkook's head hung low and was all silenced for a few minutes sitting on one corner of the bed.

"You were always like this , always doing what you want , you never think what others have to go through from your selfishness

"You were always like this , always doing what you want , you never think what others have to go through from your selfishness. Beside you , you don't think anyone else matters right?... Whatever I say you will not believe it because you're Jungkook who only believes what he sees right?"

"Shut up shut up" Jungkook shouted, "All of this you said is true but right now I can only see you, you are the only one I want and I don't want anyone else to lay a single finger on you."

"Whyyy? Have you reserved me or something, release me or I'm never gonna see your face for my whole life."

"You don't understand Taehyung you don't understand, you are only for me, you only belong to me." Jungkook said that while nearing towards Taehyung's face. He observed every tear that came out of his eyes staring deep in his eyes, and he whispered,

"YOU'RE MINE THAT'S IT" and with that he captured Taehyung's lips with his. He sucked them so hard as to remove every essence of Jung won from them. Taehyung's eyes were close he was not confident enough to look in his eyes . He let him do whatever he wanted and then he heard,

"Now they're cleared they only belong to me, he should've not touched them, he's not worth it." Taehyung's eyes widened on every sentence Jungkook said. "Baby you don't know how much you've hurt me today, I'm gonna show that dipshit who you belong to."

Jungkook started sucking on his lips again entering his mouth and exploring his mouth with his tongue. If it would be possible he would've marked Taehyung's insides with bite marks. He sucked his lips until they turned dark red and started bleeding. He sucked on his neck and jawline leaving no inch of clear skin. His whole neck was filled with dark purple marks, Taehyung was not in his right mind , he was lost completely in Jungkook, on every bite Jungkook gave he was drowning more. He knew these are all marks of jealousy which is not right.

Jungkook's hands traveled every inch of skin on his body exploring every curve of him. He kissed his nipples and that's when Taehyung's chest raised up and he opened his eyes and pleaded mouth agape, "Jungkook, don't do anything further, I can't think what's right and what's wrong" . Jungkook ignored every plea he made and was sucking his nipples so hard that he himself can't imagine. He was full of anger and he only knew that Taehyung was his and he wanted to claim every corner of him. His hands started stroking Taehyung while kissing every corner of his exposed chest. Taehyung's head went back in whole pleasure as his tip toes curled on the bedsheets.

"Jungkook please don't ahhhh~~~~~~~ don't touch there please."

Jungkook was not listening anything, he raised both of his legs and started kissing around his dick remembering not to touch his dick even a single bit to let him suffer a little bit. He sucked every corner there leaving marks everywhere he sucked. He dropped his legs to see Taehyung suffering from his all hard dick which was left untouched. He saw him breathing heavily slowly opening his eyes which sparkled due to tears in them deeply staring at Jungkook to touch him but Jungkook had another plan.

"Remember YOU'RE MINE FOREVER" and with that he left Taehyung like that in his room.

Word count:640
(Why my momi and brother leave the whole kitchen to me in the night for cleaning 😑and sleeps before me)