#Thirty-Eight#

Jungkook's POV

It's half time and Taehyung is still not here. I'll make sure every one of them will pay if they didn't make him come here.

I asked Jimin hyung if he arrived or not but he said no , I was sad and angry, "baby come please"

And there I saw Taehyung and Jung won entering the audience area. "Thank god he came!"

We were 4 points behind our opposing team and there were 12 minutes left of the 4th (last) quarter. They only needed to make sure that we don't goal and keep the ball to themselves but I had already decided that if we won I'm gonna propose Taehyung and I'm not gonna miss this chance.

"Look guys, I know it's a little bit difficult but we need to make those two goals possible somehow and you guys know very well my life who is sitting there hiding , I want him back so we need to win. So cheer up we gotta win heyyyahhhh", we cheered together .

7 minutes passed, and we were one goal of 2 points away from winning. I saw Taehyung one last time and that's when I closed my eyes and saw my only goal , the basket in which I had to throw my ball. Somehow time slowed down I dipped the ball two times and in the third one, I eyed that basket once again and shot my ball from outside the three point arc and scored three points.

"WWwwooooooahhhhhhhhhhh" we were all shouting, we won by 2 points and now I was ready. My whole team came to me running and picked me in hurray. I saw Tae smiling to me, my heart skipped a beat.

We received the trophy, and the Mc gave us the mic. I saw Taehyung sneaking away and that's when I took a deep breath, "KIM TAEHYUNG" , my voice aired in the whole basketball field. He stopped in his tracks.

Taehyung's POV

Thank god they won now it's time to run away. I turned and started to leave but a sudden loud voice stopped me in my tracks, "KIM TAEHYUNG"

My heart skipped a bit , after so long time I was hearing my name from his deep voice. I turned around to see him staring at me. Everyone in the stadium was hooting, the hyungs said to respond "naaaaeee" I shouted.

"Now I remember I fucked you once but sorry..." On this statement I hung my head low remembering yesterday's chat 'I know you won't return my feelings' while the whole stadium was hooting on this.

"This brat will seriously get a beating from me" jin said in an angry note while others controlled him. "GET TO THE POINT IDIOT!" he shouted.

"haahha but sorry I will return your feelings back because I love you from the bottom of my heart." Jungkook shouted the last words .

Author's POV

Taehyung snapped his head up on the statement. Taehyung was lost a little bit, his hyungs cheering for him.

"So I've loved you from the very first day I saw you, not in the college but in the school and I will never stop you bullying for your whole life. Sorry that I made you go through all of this but I didn't know how to confess my love to you and make you realize that it's true. I don't know if this is enough or not but I want to say that I love you and I will forever love you , my heart is the home in which only you live . So to show that you've accepted my apology and that you love me , will you come to me?"

 So to show that you've accepted my apology and that you love me , will you come to me?"

Everyone in the auditorium was shouting and cheering for them. Their hyungs insisted Taehyung to go. He was shocked, confused, probably thinking 'Is this all real, or he is still sleeping and the day hasn't started yet?'  His hyung shake him to wake him up, he came back to his senses when he realized it was true. He ran towards the barricades and when Jungkook saw him running he threw the mic and ran straight towards the barricades. When they both reached to each other, they held each others hands with barricades in between them. Taehyung pulled Jungkook in a passionate kiss to which Jungkook responded with a smile.

Everyone in the auditorium was cooing on these scenes as Jungkook picked Taehyung to bring him on his side from the other side of the barricades as he carried his baby bridal style towards the exit watching him in his eyes.

"ahhhhh these dorks pheww thank god they made up, it was a huge mess." Everyone in the group left the auditorium in relief.

In Jungkook's house

"But how did you know I was the guy you used to bully in school?"

"Well, Jung won told me coz he was in your class, and he loved me back then as well so the rest you know very well but the main thing is why didn't you tell me first?"

"I was scared that you'll hate me and will again make my life hell."

"What? I made your life hell in school?"

"hmmm do you even realize I was always scared you and prayed that you graduate the school early?"

"awwwn baby I'm really sorry but you know I was also confused at that time. I didn't know that I loved you all I knew was you were so cute and I wanted to tease you forever. You know that day when I called you for the first time and you started crying I don't know why but I wanted to kiss you but seriously that crying face was a turn on for me that's why I always teased you and I didn't realize that I was bullying you. And I apologize that I pretended to forget you. Remember even if I die I'll never forget you."

Jungkook pulled Taehyung in a kiss to which Taehyung responded happily but in the end he bit him in a teasing way , "ahhh baby you're always so wild. "

"Shut up I'm still mad and for my one year that you made my life hell." Taehyung said in pouty lips.

"ohhh lord I'll accept whatever punishment you'll give me", Jungkook happily sat in front of him with joining his hands for forgiveness.

"ohh really? Then do 50 sit ups", Taehyung said in a teasing way.

"That's it here you go, it's just my left hand's work", Jungkook said in confidence and did the sit ups with holding his ears. Taehyung saw him doing the punishment smiling a little bit.

"Done! Now I'm forgiven right?"

"ahan nope! Carry me on your back now." Taehyung said smirking because he knew he's tired.

"Why not? Come baby, my back is your seat now", he picked Taehyung but couldn't hold him for more than one minute, and they tripped on the bed.

"owwww my bummy, jungooo you can't even pick me huh?" Taehyung teased.

"ohhhh you're teasing me right? Now it's my turn to give punishment." he said smirking.

"whyyyy? I did nothing wrong hehe I'm leaving", he tried to leave but Jungkook picked him again and threw him on the bed and slowly started reaching to his nipples.

"ohhh baby you've made me wait for my food that's why and now it's here I'm gonna have it." and Jungkook attacked on his nipples to which Taehyung started feeling ticklish.

"hehheh Jungkook stop it's ticklish heheh", Taehyung started laughing. Jungkook came towards his face and sweetly said, "I LOVE YOU" . Taehyung smiled and replied "I LOVE YOU TOO GUKKIE."

"ohhh god you literally make me crazy , I'll make sure you're not gonna get any sleep tonight." Jungkook said excitedly on hearing his nickname.

They spent the rest of the day together and night as well 😏 but Jungkook didn't know that there were so many people waiting to beat his ass off hehe.

•THE END•

Word count: 1320