Bald boi time

In the kitchen...

Norton: *searching through the fridge for a cucumber*

Norton: *talking to himself* Hmm, he said not to leave the room, but he also said to get a cucumber, so I should get one quick and return before he notices...

Naib: *walks in*

Naib: Yo, what you doing, Norton?

Norton: *not looking back at Naib*

Norton: Oh, I'm searching for a cucumber.

Naib: Well, you're not going to find cucumbers where the milk is... Search at the bottom, where the fruit normally are...

Norton: Oh, you're right...

Norton: *crouches down and opens up the box thing that contains all the fruit*

Naib: Why are you searching for cucumbers though? You cooking tonight?

Norton: No... I got in a relationship with Mike and he told me I should practice this exercise by eating cucumbers.

Naib: It's about time you got with that guy, I was rooting for you guys, man...

Norton: Oh yeah... I just misunderstood Mike a lot...

Naib: Oh well, you're together now, so whatever happened doesn't really matter.

Norton: Yeah...

Naib: You seem pretty gloomy, my guy. You alright?

Naib: *softly punches Norton's arm*

Norton: Yeah, it's just that there's so much that I didn't know, but Mike is teaching me many new things, so it's okay.

Naib: Good for you, dude, Mike seems like a real nice guy, I'm sure he'll look after you and help you out.

Norton: Yeah...

Norton: *thinks back to a few minutes ago*

Norton: *quakes a little*

Naib: Anyway, any cucumbers in there?

Norton: Yeah, there's three in here...

Naib: Sweet, lemme have one.

Norton: *gives a cucumber to Naib*

Norton: Why do you want one?

Naib: Gotta keep my body healthy, you know? My pain tolerance will cause me to not realise I'm in pain until a few minutes later, so I gotta be careful, and keeping a balanced diet is part of being careful.

Norton: You've got a point there. Well, I'll head back to Mike's room now...

Naib: Alright, dude, don't turn that innocent guy into a nasty man, alright?

Norton: Haha, yeah, of course.

Norton: *leaves and goes back to Mike's room*