Finally husband and wife

Jack's room...

Vera: Alright, girls, bring in the dress!

Martha and Tracy: *brings in the long and big puffy white dress*

Tracy: Why did you guys ask me? I'm too weak for this...!

Vera: Aww, sorry, darling, I just thought that you would be pretty used to carrying heavy things, since you work with all those metal parts.

Tracy: Darling?

Martha: Don't fret, she calls everybody darling. Even though I wish she'd only say it to me...

Vera: Everybody is a darling and an absolute gem! Except Patricia...

Patricia: *in the background* Thank you!

Vera: Goodness! We're trying our best here, so shush, you can thank my gorgeous toenails!

Patricia: Oh my gosh, you guys are the worst!

Vera: Stop being so damn salty!

Patricia: Thank you!

Vera: Is that all you can say?!

Patricia: Thank you!

Vera: You're welcome, you hoe! Now shut up!

Jack: ...Can you please focus on painting my nails?

Vera: Oh yes, of course. Sorry about that, darling, but Patricia can be a real bi**h sometimes...

Tracy: Yeah, she scares me... Like, poor old me, too weak to kite any hunter, and I get hit once, and she will scream at me...

Tracy: *shudders in fear, causing the dress to shake*

Martha: Waah! Tracy, I know you're scared and all, but please hold on tight or else it might topple over!

Tracy: Ah! Sorry!

Martha: It's alright, it's alright! But yeah, Patricia sure needs to calm down...

Jack: Is she really THAT terrifying?

The girls: ...😑

Jack: Okay, yep, maybe she is.

Vera: *still painting Jack's long nails and using up lots of bottles of nail polish*

Vera: Well, don't you have a hard time with Patricia in matches?

Jack: Yeah, I do... I guess you girls are right... Hehe, girl talk is so much fun.

Jack: *giggles like a girl*

The girls: ...?

Vera: Umm, anyways, your nails are done.

Vera: *finishes painting Jack's blades (don't know how the polish stays on)*

Vera: We'll wait for it to dry and then we can fit you into your dress.