A peek into the future

Real quick note to the one guy in my English class. I won't say your name, but you probably know who you are. You probably know who I am too. Please don't tell anyone that I wrote this book... People won't think of me as that innocent, shy and cute girl anymore, if they find out. I beg of you. You might not even be reading this, but I'm just being cautious.
Please...?
Also, I was hoping to chat with you. It's nothing bad, don't worry, I just want to confirm that it's you, and we could maybe add eachother and play together. If it really is you, then could you say something, during class, that only IDV players would understand? Make sure it's loud enough for me to hear it. If I do hear it, I'll wait outside the classroom, after class. When you come out of the classroom, I'll be on your left. If it just so happens that you leave the classroom before me, please wait on the left. Some extra information, just so I don't make other people embarrass themselves during class, I'm in England, in sixth form. I can't say which school or where in England, but I feel like I've narrowed it down enough. Thank you.

Anyways.
It's long-
Longest chapter in the whole book-
This chapter might offend religious people.
Like, no joke. I didn't mean to make God like that, but please remember that this is all just fake. I don't actually think of God like this.
Please don't kill me...
Also, it gets kinda sexual. Just warning you.

A few years later, in the bedroom of a small apartment...

Eli: *wakes up to something gently being pressed against his cheek*

Eli: Mmm... Aesop... Stooop~

Eli: *slowly opens his eyes and sees Brooke standing on his chest*

Eli: Oh, Brooke... It's just you... Of course, Aesop isn't here...

Eli: *sits up and pets Brooke, smiling*

Eli: You've grown so much~ We all have, huh?

Eli: *picks Brooke up and places her back in her cage, leaving the door of the cage open*

Eli: Time to get ready...

Aesop: *comes in*

Aesop: Eli, we have to- Eli!

Eli: Y-Yes?

Aesop: You're...

Eli: I'm...?

Aesop: You're still naked! Put some clothes on! You'll get cold!

Aesop: *quickly grabs the blanket and wraps it around Eli*

Eli: I just got out of bed... I'm not that cold...

Aesop: *flustered, looks away*

Aesop: Put some clothes on, Eli...

Eli: Why? Are you getting turned on~?

Aesop: I- I'm just worried about you! I don't want you getting sick...

Eli: Eh... I'm not bothered to do anything... I'll just go back to sleep.

Eli: *waddles over to the bed and lays back down*

Aesop: We have somewhere to be in a few hours...