Not the holy woman!

The same day (or the next day for the innocent people), Antonio's room...

Joseph: *walks in*

Joseph: I want to see Satan!

Antonio: Come help me then!

Joseph: *rushes in and grabs a few candles*

Joseph: Where do I put these?! What do I do?! What should I say?! I really want to see Satan!

Antonio: Too many questions, so I won't answer any of them. And I never knew you would want to see him so badly...

Joseph: Hurry! Tell me what to do!

Antonio: Okay, okay! Devils... Drop those candles and start saying this...

Antonio: *hands a spell book to Joseph*

Joseph: *places the candles down and starts reading the words*

Antonio: Not that one! This one...

Antonio: *points to a certain spell*

Joseph: Oh okay...

Joseph: *says the correct words*

Antonio: *also says some gibberish*

Ann: *wanders in*

Ann: What are you guys- Jesus! It's Antonio...

Joseph: Ann! Come summon Satan with us!

Ann: Did your tiny brain forget that I am a HOLY woman?! There is no way I am helping with such a sinful task...

Joseph: It's so much fun, though! And you can only see Satan once in your life!

Ann: I don't want to see him. I NEVER want to see him. You'll be seeing him a lot, later on, if you carry on doing this...

Antonio: The floor is lava!

Joseph: *screams like a little girl and jumps onto Antonio's bunk bed*

Antonio: *jumps onto his desk chair, the type that spins*

Joseph: *starts twerking*

Joseph: Ann! You have to get off the floor!

Ann: Stop that unholy dancing. And I will not be partaking in any of these childish games...

Antonio: Lady, the floor is legit lava. You're melting...

Ann: *slowly descending*

Ann: Oh, that's why my legs felt ticklish... Wait. AHHH, I'M BURNING ALIVE! WHY AREN'T YOU TRYING TO HELP ME?!

Joseph: That's the rules of the game. Whoever is still on the floor, when time is up, they. Will. B u r n.

Ann: Kitty! Save me!

Ann's cat: *jumped up on Joseph's head, not moving*

Ann: Traitor! You're all going to hell for this!

Antonio: I hope I do, bish. I hope you're going to heaven.

Ann: I'm already on the list of people guaranteed into heaven, so thank you!

Antonio: Oh honey, I wouldn't take that as a compliment...

Ann: *lava reached up to her hip*

Ann: I hope you ROT in hell!

Antonio: Yeah, I can do you one better! I hope you THRIVE in heaven! That's the worst punishment I could ever recieve...

Antonio: *shudders, causing the chair to quake with him, slightly losing his balance, but manages to stay on the chair*