Too much soup

Author's note:

I made a mistake about who the head of the manor is. I said it was Mr Arthur Russell, but it's actually Baron De Ross. Sorry for the false information.

Secondly, Burke actually has siblings, and he's the eldest. However, I'm going to keep him as an only child because it makes you lovely people feel more sympathy for him. 😁

Lastly, there might be a bit more back stories, since someone privately requested for more. They wish to stay anonymous. They might not be entirely true, but I'll put as much correct information as possible. I may change some of what happened in the characters' pasts, to fit the story.

Okay, that's all! Thanks again for reading!

-Kotton

The same day, Aesop's room...

Aesop: *laying in bed, full from Eli's soup*

Eli: *sitting next to Aesop's bed*

Eli: More?

Aesop: No thanks. You've fed me three whole bowls already and I'm feeling bloated...

Eli: What's that I hear? You want more of my healing soup? Alright then~

Eli: *scoops up some more soup and brings the spoon closer to Aesop's face*

Aesop: I said I don't want anymore! Stop, stop, stop! Don't come near me with that!

Aesop: *tries to escape, but is too full to move much*

Eli: Say 'ahhh'~

Aesop: Noooo!

Andrew: *flies through the door*

Andrew: Let me have some soup, Eli!

Eli: Huh? Oh, but- This soup is for sick people only...

Andrew: But I am sick!

Andrew: *fake coughs*

Andrew: See? So let me drink it!

Eli: No! Make your own soup! Or get Luca or Victor to make you some!

Andrew: But I want yourssss!

Eli: And I'm telling you that you can't have any!

Aesop: Can you guys be quiet? Plus, I don't think I'm sick anymore... It was just a small cold, so I should be fine now...

Eli: Oh no you don't, young man. You need one thing and one thing only.

Aesop: Don't tell me it's sou-

Eli: You need soup!

Aesop: Why though? I know you're trying to help me, but one bowl of soup is enough... Just let Andrew have some. He seems pretty desperate for it.

Andrew: I wasn't actually looking forward to drinking owl man's medicinal herb water. I just wanted to make sure you don't have to drink it, Onii Chan...