Roadman Robbie and Chavvy Follower?

Mike's room...

Norton: *shoved onto the bed, but sits up*

Mike: *starts removing his jacket and unbuttoning his shirt (Mr Swifts outfit)*

Norton: Uhh, what are you doing?

Mike: *breathing heavily and blushing, showing his weird sadistic side*

Mike: Oh, you'll see...

Mike: *unbuttons all the buttons on his shirt, but keeps the shirt on, making one shoulder bare*

Norton: Wow, nice abs, you are RiPpEd.

Mike: *starts unzipping his trousers*

Mike: I'm glad you like what you see, but there's still more in store...

Norton: No way... You have an eight pack?

Mike: *a little turned off*

Mike: No... It's more than just an eight pack... It's much more greater than that...

Norton: *gasp*

Norton: Don't tell me... A ten pack?

Mike: *given up*

Mike: No, I just have a normal six pack... What I want to show you has nothing to do with my abs, although it is a bit hard right now.

Mike: *bites bottom lip, feeling that odd feeling, you all know what I mean 😏*

Norton: But... Abs can be squishy...

Mike: *kisses Norton on the lips, then pulls back*

Mike: Alright, no more talking. I'll make you feel so good that you won't be able to speak anymore.

Mike: *crawls onto Norton's lap and starts to undress Norton*

Norton: Oh no... I know where this is going... But, we can't have babies because you're a boy....

Mike: I don't care about having children, just let me feel the pleasure...

Mike: *leans in closer to Norton's neck and starts kissing his neck, silencing Norton straight away*

Norton: Ah- Wait just a moment- Haaah~

Mike: *smirking, while tugging at Norton's belt*

Norton: Maybe we should-

Mike: I said no more talking.

Mike: *stops Norton from speaking by kissing him again, but more viciously this time, while also removing Norton's belt and running his hand along Norton's ding dong*

Norton: Mmph!

Norton: *muffled cries for help*

Mike: *stops kissing Norton to drop down and kneel in front of Norton's now pretty hard peewee*

Mike: Relax, okay? You'll love it once you get used to it.

Mike: *takes Norton's willy wonka and sticks it into his mouth, then starts bobbing his head up and down, all the while looking up at Norton*