Sacrifice the child

Naib's room...

Aesop: *slams open the door, walks in, and violently grabs Mini Photographer*

Aesop: You're f***ing coming with me...

Aesop: *drags Mini Photographer away by the back of his collar of his tiny jacket*

Mini Photographer: Help! Stop, father! I can't breathe-

Aesop: I don't give a damn! Just shut up!

Mini Photographer: *looks at Mini Ripper, a terrified expression on his face, seeking help*

Mini Ripper: *holds out his tiny hand as if trying to hold onto Mini Photographer, but he's too far*

Mini Ripper: W-Wait! Uncle Aesop!

Aesop: Goddamn annoying kids...

Aesop: *sharply turns around and kicks Mini Ripper over, then leaves with Mini Photographer, forcefully shutting the door*

Mini Photographer: Please wait, father! Tell me what happened and maybe I can help!

Aesop: Don't call me 'father'... The way you speak just reminds me of that filthy old man....!

Aesop: *lets go of Mini Photographer, only to shove him against a wall*

Mini Photographer: Ack-

Aesop: *grabs the top of Mini Photographer's head, pressing down hard, and draws his face closer to the poor child's*

Aesop: You little brat. I'll f***ing end you... But, I'll give you a choice. Burnt alive or stabbed to death?

Mini Photographer: Neither! What are you even saying, father? You just adopted me today and-

Aesop: What was that? Burnt alive? Okay, if you say so.

Mini Photographer: I said neither! I don't want to die! And your breath smells like alcohol!

Aesop: Look at you, smart grown up... I'm surprised you even know what alcohol is.

Mini Photographer: Yes, I'm fairly intelligent for my age- Ah-!

Aesop: *slaps Mini Photographer's poor baby face (🥺😭)*

Aesop: Not interested, you brat. Anyway, you chose to be burnt alive, so we best hurry to fulfill your wish...

Aesop: *lets go of the suffering child and staggers back a bit*

Aesop: Now follow me, nice and silent, or else I'll have to drag you again. Don't make my work as your dad any more difficult...

Aesop: *starts walking away to Lakeside Village*

Mini Photographer: *silently follows behind Aesop*

Eli: *watching from behind a wall, where he heard the whole ordeal go down*

Eli: What is he doing...? Maybe... Joseph should know about this...?

Eli: *pushes off the wall and goes to Joseph's room*

Eli: I think this is the right room... I mean, who else has croissant stickers and a 'Bonjour' sign on their door?