Relationship problems

Outside the manor...

Eli: *looking for Aesop*

Eli: Aesooop! Where are yoooouuu? Anybody out here?

Eli: *looks around, not finding a single person*

Eli: The place has gotten a lot quieter... Ah, well, that's to be expected, you big doofus...

Eli: *walks around the whole outside of the manor*

Eli: He's not here... Nobody's here... It must be because it's getting late and cold...

Eli: *shivers slightly and rushes back into the manor*

Eli: His room maybe?

Eli: *goes to Aesop's room, knocks on the door, and lets himself in*

Eli: Aesop? Are you in here?

Eli: *looks around the silent room, where everything is still and the same as always*

Eli: It's dark in here... Just the moonlight seeping in through the curtains, giving the room a soft glow... How magical~

Eli: *goes to the window, which he finds open, so he closes it before pulling the curtains together*

Eli: Everyone must be asleep, it's so quiet... Well then, if Aesop isn't here, where could he be? Maybe he's looking for Andrew? Oh, that's it!

Eli: *runs to Emily's room and slams the door open*

Eli: Is Aesop in here?! Oh- There's nobody here... Except Andrew... Is this safe? Anyone could just come in and take Andrew or something...

Emily: Is that what you're planning to do?

Eli: Emily- When did you get here? No, I'm not! I was looking for Aesop and I thought he'd be in here to spend time with Andrew...

Emily: Well, he isn't here. Now get out. You're making such a loud ruckus in the late evening.

Eli: He didn't tell you to say that, right? You're not helping him hide in here?

Emily: I'm way too tired to help anyone right now. I need to help myself first. Plus, I just came back from eating dinner, and I haven't seen Aesop since this afternoon when I went to pick up Andrew. In fact, I haven't seen quite a number of people at dinner. They better not be skipping dinner.

Eli: Oh, dinner... I completely forgot... Anyways, thanks, Emily, good luck with your work.

Emily: *grumbles*

Eli: *nervously laughs as he leaves the room*

Emily: *slams the door shut*

Eli: Oops... It must be that time of the month. Poor girls having to go through such a thing... A-Anyways! Where else could Aesop be? The dining room perhaps? No... Emily just said that he wasn't there... Then... Joseph's room? Oh! Joseph's room!

Eli: *rushes to Joseph's room and flings open the door*

Eli: Aesop! Oh, you're actually- Oh my gosh...