Andrew...

The same day, Aesop's room...

Aesop: *shakily walking to the door*

Aesop: I can't feel my legs... Thank goodness I managed to get away from Joseph... Now, where are my keys?

Aesop: *digs around in his pocket, looking for his keys but they're nowhere to be found, so leans on the door in defeat, but falls when the door opens*

Aesop: Uff- Wasn't this locked? Andrew? Hey, are you in here? Damn, it's too dark...

Aesop: *gets up with a bit of struggle, then finds his way to the light switch, leaning against the wall for support*

Aesop: Oh- It's here...

Aesop: *turns on the lights*

Aesop: Ugh, my eyes... Hello? Anyone in here?

Aesop: *looks around the room and sees Andrew sitting on the floor, in the corner of the room*

Aesop: What are you doing hiding over there? You can sit on my bed, you know? And I have a few chairs all over the place... Wait a second, let me get washed up and I'll help you up. Today was an eventful day, huh?

Aesop: *makes his way to his en suite bathroom*

Aesop: Not talking much today? Don't worry, I understand... I get those types of days too... And it must be so hard on you, since you liked Robbie so much...

Andrew: *silent*

Aesop: Well... I'm going to take a shower, alright?

Andrew: *still quiet*

Aesop: Okay... Try not to join me in the shower~

Andrew: *not saying anything*

Aesop: Oh damn it, I have to take a shower, where it's really easy to get some pics of me naked~

Andrew: *unreactive*

Aesop: Hm. You really don't want to talk to me today... Fine then, no pressure. We'll talk more after I clean up because these clothes are not the best feeling.

Aesop: *goes into the bathroom and takes a quick shower, contemplating everything that's happened, then comes out of the bathroom with only a towel around him*

Aesop: Oops... I didn't bring a change of- Do you feel that?

Aesop: *looks around the room and sees a few things misplaced, as if someone just came in but had to rush out*

Aesop: A slight breeze... Is there a ghost in here?

Naib's ghost: Oh shi-

Aesop: I can't be the only one that's sensing that, right? Do you feel it too, Andrew?

Aesop: *looks right at Naib's ghost*

Aesop: I wonder what it is...

Naib's ghost: Oh- Hi- Hot stuff- I mean beautiful- I mean sexy- I mean-