The rise of Rah Queen

In Mary's room...

Mary: *putting a head on Robbie*

Mary: There. That should do it. You look like a doll already!

Robbie: Nah, this looks awful. Give me back my sack.

Mary: My... You have no manners! Which is not suitable for a fine young lady like yourself.

Robbie: I'm a guy, bruv. Just give it up, gee, this makes me look stupid.

Mary: How dare you insult one of my most youngest looking and beautiful heads...

Mary: *takes out a handkerchief and dabs away the tears forming at the corners of her eyes*

Mary: I'm trying my best to raise you... Please cooperate....

Robbie: Not if I will continue looking like this!

Robbie: *gestures to the doll head*

Robbie: My name's Robbie! Not Rah Queen or something...

Mary: You're a genius!

Robbie: Really now? What did I say?

Mary: You are now renamed Rah Queen. While you're under my care, you shall be referred to as Rah Queen. We're ditching that old name of yours.

Robbie: But I like my name!

Mary: I'm glad you think so!

Robbie: I mean I like the name 'Robbie'! Not 'Rah Queen'! Man, that name sounds awful...

Mary: Is that... How you really feel...?

Mary: *pulls out her handkerchief again*

Robbie: Uh- Wait! Don't cry! I don't want to see people cry anymore...

Mary: Right, I'm sorry... Anyway, I'm sure you'll get used to your new lifestyle soon. After a while, your appearance and behaviour will be completely different and you won't even know it!

Mary: *brings out a mirror and guides Robbie to it, then takes a chair, putting it in front of the mirror*

Mary: Take a seat, darling.

Robbie: *sits down and looks in the mirror*

Robbie: I honestly think that this looks dreadful, bruv...

Mary: Maybe to you, my Rah Queen, but I think you are starting to look amazing. All you need is to change your clothing, which is no problem for me, and the way you speak and act should be altered too.

Mary: *behind Robbie and the chiar, places a hand on each of Robbie's shoulders*

Mary: Ah... This head... It reminds me of my youth...

Mary: *places a hand on top of Robbie's new head and moves her hand down to smoothe out the brown curls*

Robbie: Man, you be looking like a pedo right now. This is weird, bruv, you best stop. Like, you into dolls or something?