The park

A few mentions to pedophilia, so be warned.

Hopefully, it's not too bad...

The same night, in the manor's entrance hall...

Demi: Thanks for coming, all!

Everyone: *drunk and cheering*

Demi: Make sure to drink water to soothe the headaches! Don't stay up tonight!

Everyone: *booing, then wobble away back to their rooms, except Aesop and Joseph*

Aesop: I think I'm going to go outside for a while... For a breather...

Joseph: Mind if I join you?

Aesop: Sure.

Aesop and Joseph: *link hands and exit the manor, heading to a small playground*

Aesop: I didn't know this existed... And it's so close to the manor...

Joseph: It does seem fairly nice, but that's because it's the middle of the night, so there won't be any kids running around. Once it becomes morning, this little park's tranquil charm will dissipate...

Aesop: Let's enjoy it while we can then.

Aesop: *sits on a swing*

Joseph: *sits on a swing next to Aesop*

Joseph: You appear to be worried about something. Tell me your problems...

Aesop: It's not that big of a deal...

Joseph: My love... You always leave me in the dark... Just tell me! No matter how small the issue, I'll still listen to you...

Aesop: I know that, but it just seems really silly of me to be thinking of this...

Joseph: Tell me what you're thinking...

Aesop: Ah, fine... I'm still a bit antsy about all these deaths... Going to the nightclub was meant to help us forget, but I just can't stop seeing Naib's face... I remember Jack's anger... Norton's lifeless body... I don't know what to do anymore...

Joseph: Oh honey...

Aesop: *sighs and leans on the swing*

Aesop: It's dumb, isn't it? It's all in the past, so I ought to forget all of it... But I can't...

Joseph: You should stop blaming yourself... And it's not dumb at all. I'll say this as many times as you'd like... It's normal to feel this way. A death of a friend can be very traumatic, so don't worry. All you need is a very loving someone to help cheer you up~

Aesop: *shakes his head*

Joseph: You... Don't want me to cheer you up...?

Aesop: Uh- No- I'd love for you to uhh... Cheer me up... I was just trying to shake off all the bad feelings. It's time I man up.

Joseph: Men can cry too...

Aesop: Yeah, but... I don't know anymore... I just don't want to be a burden any longer...