Chapter 18

I ran through the city, shouting his name like a maniac. People looked at me like I was going crazy. Not gonna lie, I was. I was so fucking worried about Shoyo, my heart felt like it was going to be crushed. What if something happened to him? What if he's hurt? Or if he does something to himself? My breath went faster and faster and I was about to have a panic attack. The first time in ages, I open up to someone and learn to love, and then this shit happens.
'Fuck (y/n)! Think about where he could be!' I mumbled to myself. I hit my head when I realized where I wasn't looking for him.

I ran to Karasuno Highschool, sprinting to the gym. I threw open the doors and ran to the club room. 'Shoyo?' I shouted, breathing heavily through the dark room. I heard a soft whimper and turned the light on. A narrow figure in one corner of the room winced as I stepped closer. I kneeled down in front of Shoyo. He buried his face in his lap as he pulled his knees closer to him. I softly touched his hand and he looked into my eyes. His face was covered with tears and my heart broke.

'Shoyo..' I mumbled softly and putted my hand on his cheek, whipping some of his tears away. 'Why-' his voice broke before he could speak further and I pulled him into an embrace. 'W-why did you k-kiss her?' he asked, digging his fingernails into my back as he started to sob louder. Tears came to my eyes, 'I didn't kiss her. I didn't want that. She dragged me against the wall and pressed her lips on mine. I was too shocked, but after you ran away I slept her in the face and ran after you. I was searching for you the whole time'. Tears ran down my cheeks and I began to sob. Shoyo looked shocked at me. 'You're crying,' he panted. 'Of course I am! I thought I lost you! You're the first person I ever opened up to. You're the most important thing in my life! I would never hurt you. I'm grateful for everything you give me!' I said, burying my face in his sweater and he petted my back.

As we both calmed down I loosed my grip on him. '(y/n)...' he mumbled in a soft voice, 'I love you'. I looked at him, trying to process the words he just said to me. I began to smile bright, 'I love you too, Shoyo!'. He pulled me closer at the collar, dragging me into a deep kiss. I gave myself completely to him and melted into the kiss. He sighed satisfied and I pulled him on my lap. His hands ran through my hair and mine ran down his back, stopping at his ass and squeezing it. He moaned a bit and I smirked. We pulled away. 'Let's go home,' I panted and he nodded slightly.

At home, mum already waited for us. 'Oh thank God you guys are back!' she shouted and hugged us both. 'I was so worried about you two, especially about Shoyo, what happened?' she asked. Shoyo looked a bit sad, I kissed his forehead and told him to go upstairs. As I heard the door close behind him, I told mum what happened with teary eyes and she pulled me into a hug. 'I'm so glad you found him,' she smiled and I nodded.

I walked into my room and Shoyo was changing. He didn't recognize me so I tiptoed to him. He was just in his boxershorts and I wrapped my arms around his slim waist. He gasped and looked a little shocked at my arms, but the he began to smirk and leaned against my chest. 'I'm so happy with you,' I mumbled in his neck bend and he got goosebumps. Shoyo turned around and layed his arms around my neck, pulling me down to his face. He pecked my lips and I giggled a bit. I picked him up and he wrapped his legs around my waist.

I threw him on my bed and he smirked as I climbed over him. I supported my arms next to his head and my legs were next to his waist. I kissed him passionately and he moaned soft. I let go of his lips and kissed down his neck, looking for a soft spot. As I found one I began to suck it and he moaned again, but this time he covered his mouth with a hand. I looked up at him and dragged his hand away. 'I want to hear every little noise you make,' I whispered huskily into his ear. He inhaled sharply and nodded slowly. 'Good boy,' I smirked and sucked his flesh again.

'(y-y/n)?' he asked panting. 'Yeah?' I asked and looked up again. 'I-I think I'm not ready yet, I-I'm sorry,' he stuttered with teary eyes. I looked at him a bit confused but then I pulled him into a hug. 'It's okay baby, I don't want you to feel uncomfortable or force you to something you don't want to do,' I smiled and he sighed in relief. 'If you don't want me to do something, just tell me and I'll stop,' I mumbled into his hair. 'Thank you,' he mumbled in my chest.
'But (y/n)?' Shoyo asked. 'Mhm?' I looked down. 'You've got a boner,' he said, chuckling a bit and my face turned red. 'Do you mind letting me go so I can take a shower?' I asked and my face began to burn even more. He let go and I quickly stood up and ran into the bathroom, hearing him laugh. 'This little bitch,' I mumbled jokingly.

I hope you enjoyed reading, have a nice day :)

If you see some spelling or grammar mistakes, please tell me and I will correct them. Thank you ^^