Chapter 21

This chapter contains Smut (boyxboy), don't like it, don't read it. (but I'm pretty sure this is the only reason why you guys read it XD)
This is btw my first smut, I'm sorry if it sucks

'G-go on,' he stuttered under his breath. I stood up and kissed him gently. During the kiss I slowly pulled his pants down and he winced a little. I kneeled back down and looked at his semi-hard member. I smirked a bit and took it in my mouth. Shoyo moaned softly, which animated me to get faster. He clawed his hands into my (h/c) hair. I began to take his member deeper into my mouth and I noticed how it grew bigger. Just a bit, but enough to make me gag for a moment. I looked up to him and saw a tear at the edge of his eye. He moaned in pleasure and I began to use my tongue more. I carefully scratch my teeth along his shaft and my tongue played around his tip. He became louder and then he came into my mouth. I swallowed every little bit and licked his member clean. As I stood up, I saw his red and sweating face. It seemed like he was a little exhausted but I'm not done yet, not at all.

I also pulled down my shorts and then I picked him up. I looked into his face and noticed a little smirk. 'So you want more?' I asked and he just chuckled a bit, but nodded. 'Good boy,' I whispered huskily into his ear, causing goosebumps.
I placed us under the shower and turned the water on. 'Is this temperature okay for you?' I asked. 'Yeah, it's okay,' Shoyo answered in a lustful voice and I smirked. My hands began do run his body and stopped at his ass. I circled around his entrance and he winced. 'Put it in,' he begged.

'You're already begging?' I asked, 'There are lot more things I want to do with you, don't worry, you'll get what you want soon enough'. He moaned as the tip of my finger slowly drove into his body, but then I pulled back and he winced. 'Hey! ' he complained.
'As I told you, I give you what you want, but at first-' I whispered huskily, placing two of my fingers at his lips, 'Suck!'. He slowly began to take my fingers in his mouth, he gently scratched them with his teeth and licked around my fingertips. He moaned softly and his face made my member grow harder. He panted quiet and I took my fingers out of his mouth. One of them was connected with Shoyo's lips by a string of saliva.

Again, I placed my fingers at his entrance but this time I pulled one of them in. Shoyo moaned loud and dragged his nails into my back. I slowly began to push them in and out. The boy in front of me bit his lips, trying to suppress the sweet noises he makes. 'Oi, you know I want to hear every little sound you make, please don't suppress them,' I said and bit soft into his earlobe. 'B-but your m-mum,' he complained and I giggled. 'Do you remember when I told her, that we're gonna be extra loud,' I asked and he gasped as I shoved the second finger in his entrance.

I began to thrust faster into him and I noticed how his legs got weak. I picked him up and pinned his body against the wall, still thrusting my fingers into his ass. He began to flinch, 'I-I'm about to cum!'.
I pushed my fingers out and he winced, 'no no put them back in, please (y/n)!'. 'I won't let you come now, I didn't even have my fun yet,' I smirked and he kneeled down, kissing the tip of my dick. Now it was my turn to wince a little and he smiled, putting my member between his lips. He slowly began to suck it and I felt pleasure driving through my entire body. Since he didn't get my full member into his mouth, he started to use one of his hands. I moaned and my face began to heat up.

I noticed how I was about to come. 'You lick everything clean, alright?' I commanded and he nodded. As my member grew in his mouth he leaned a bit back and I came all over his face. He licked his lips, then the tip of my member. I kneeled down next to him and panted, 'You're such a good boy'. He smiled and I cleaned us up.

'Y'know, I'm still not done with you,' I said as I putted a towel around my waist. I picked up the laundry with one hand and him with the other one. I carried him into my room and threw him on my bed. I locked the door again and walked to my drawer, taking out the condoms my mother gave us. I pulled his towel away and leaned over him, kissing down his neck, then his stomach and further, till I got to his entrance. I licked a bit around it and he winced. I put on the condom and bit my bottom lip, completely turned on from Shoyo's situation. His breath was heavy, his eyes half closed, he was sweating and his face was covered by a deep blush. He drooled a bit and at the edge of his eyes were small tears. I growled a bit and placed my dick in front of his entrance.

I played around it and Shoyo cried out, 'please, finally put it in!'. I decided to tease him a little, 'What did you just say? I didn't hear you'.
'FUCK ME ALREADY!' he shouted and I smirked. 'As you wish,' I said and trusted my complete length into him. He moaned, or better screamed out loud. I waited a few minutes and then I asked, 'Are you used to it now?'. He nodded weak.
'I'm going to move now, alright?' I asked huskily, getting a simple nod in response as I began to pound into the other boy harshly. Shoyo cried out, wrapping his legs around my waist, pulling me closer to his body.
'F-Fuck, you're so tight!' I pressed out and when I hit his prostate he couldn't hold back anymore and moaned as loud as he could.

A few thrusts later I came inside of him. As he was about to come I putted my lips around his tip and swallowed his cum. I pulled out of him and tied the condom before I threw it into the trash. I laid down next to Shoyo, who was still panting. I wrapped my arms around him and he cuddled his face into my neck bend. 'This was perfect', the short boy mumbled and I nodded in agreement. A few moments later I noticed how he fell asleep. I threw a blanket over our naked body's and nuzzled my face into his soft hair.

Thank your for reading, have a nice day ^^

And if you find some spelling or grammar mistakes, please tell me and I'll correct them :)

And thank you for 0,5k reads :D