Chapter 9

Two weeks had passed and school had been hectic for Jisoo. He was now being shoved around by Jeonghan and his friends all because he took the wrong decisions. He didn't blame them, but it certainly did drive him crazy.

   What's worst is that Jeonghan kept on giving him odd stares. He would often look at his direction in lunch or stop talking whenever he passed by in the hallways. It made Jisoo wonder what the heck did he want from him. But he tried his best to ignore all of the weird things going around. Last time he took matters into his own hands it irritated four people at once. And he truly didn't want to cause more trouble after that scene.

   So with a smile plastered on his face, Jisoo walked down the hallway in the gym's direction. He had planned to hang out with Chan and Seungkwan after school but they had clubs to attend to which left Jisoo all alone. Apparently, there was going to be a club exhibition, where the clubs could show the good things about themselves and possibly persuade new students in joining. As a result, Jisoo had decided to join one just for fun. He knew the responsibility it would take to care for one, but he really needed to clear his mind a bit.

   Jisoo entered the gym and was received by a deafening sound. He looked around to where said sound came from and was awestruck. There laid different kinds of guitars on a nearby stand with a boy playing around with the strings.

   Jisoo headed over there immediately, he couldn't stand watching the other almost break the precious instrument.

   "You know, your guitar is out of tune"

   Startled, the boy looked up embarrassed. He had fine features and brown hair.

   "Sorry, Woozi hyung is the one who knows more about instruments" His eyes lit up. "In fact, we're looking for new members for the club, wanna join? I'm Seokmin by the way" He smiled. At that moment, Jisoo thought that if the sun had a personality it would be him.

   "Sure! I haven't played guitar for a long time but I think I still have it in me"

   "That'll be great" Jisoo turned around to find no one, until he decided to look down before finally meeting pink locks and a cute looking ,yet intimidating, face.

   "We just recently started this club so we don't have many members, and the only one that we do have is kind of lazy himself" Seokmin said with a sigh.

   "I think It'll be fun" Jisoo smiled and signed the paper they gave him.

   After the noirette was done, Jihoon smiled and took the paper. "Now that we're settled, let me introduce ourselves"

   "My name is Jihoon but my band mates call me Woozi. I'm pretty sure you already met Seokmin or Dk or Dokeyom, whatever his name is, and the rest are-" Jihoon turned around and Jisoo swore he saw smoke coming out of the other's head.

   "Seokmin" The burnette turned around slowly. "Where's that devil of an angel?"

   "Uuuuuhhhhhhh"

   "I swear, if you're hiding him from me I'll make sure the both of you never see the blue sky again" Jisoo promised himself to never get on the other's bad side.

   "No hyung! I actually don't know where he is..." Seokmin looked down. "He said he had something to do and then left"

   At this, Jihoon sighed then looked at Jisoo once again.

   "Well now that we couldn't really finish the introductions, I welcome you to the club. Let me have your number so we can add you in the group chat"

   "Sure!"

   And once that was done, Jisoo looked over at his contact list with glee. There laid the chat room called, "Seventeen".

[...]

   Jeonghan laid there staring at the sky. It wasn't clear, but it wasn't cloudy either and he enjoyed that. He really needed to send some time in peace, for his mind was racing with thoughts. But at the same time, it just sounded like an excuse to not attend the club exhibition. The thought of this made him chuckle.

   But soon enough, there was another thought flooding his head. (How can I know more about Jisoo without being suspected?!) Jeonghan bit his lower lip in irritation. He had spent the last two weeks just observing the other for anything in particular, but it seemed as if Jisoo had build a wall around himself no one could break.

   His phone vibrated.

                            Devil

Devil
And where the hell are you?

Angelhan
Where else do you think?

Devil
Look Jeonghan
If you don't show up tomorrow
to our meeting
I swear I'll make your life
a living hell

Angelhan
Thought you already were but ok
What's the meeting for anyway?

Devil
There's a new member I want you to meet

Angelhan
Can't you just tell me the name
👁️👄👁️

Devil
I would prefer it if youmet him yourself in my presence
I have a bad feeling you might
blackmail the guy

Angelhan
How dare you think of me like that!
I thought you friend! (*꒦ິ⌓꒦ີ)

Devil
Just show up tomorrow after school

Angelhan
You're no fun~

   Jeonghan bitterly chuckled. He stood up and stretched, glancing over at the replies the other sent.

   "I'll worry about you later, Hong Jisoo. For now, let's get this over with"