Alone (pt.3)

(....I hate this...) Joshua thought as he walked in the streets of LA, following a certain raven haired boy that walked with his back facing him. After that scene where Yuki had told two of his gang members that Joshua was his boyfriend, Joshua had been told to follow him into a calmer place. And even though Joshua didn't want to, he didn't have any other choice for half of him wanted to punch Yuki in the face for even making such a lie and the other half was really curious about Yuki's real motives.

But his thoughts were soon interrupted as he bumped into Yuki's back, who had stopped walking a couple of seconds ago. Yuki turned around. "What's your name?"

Joshua blinked. "Eh?"

Yuki chuckled. "What's your name?"

"Oh, uh- my name is Joshua" Joshua stepped back a little. "Joshua Hong"

Yuki smirked. "Joshua..it has a nice ring to it" He stepped closer to the burnett. "Tell me, Joshua, how long has it been since you've been bullied?"

Joshua looked down. "A..a couple of months now"

"So ever since school started huh?" Yuki smiled. "Interesting"

(What's up with this guy?!) Joshua thought. Yuki would keep on smiling and smirking and making Joshua confused every time a word would come out of his mouth. However, he somehow managed to gang up the courage to ask a question that had been bothering him for some time now.

Joshua looked up to Yuki's eyes. "Why did you lie about that?"

Yuki arched an eyebrow. "About what?"

"Why did you lie about being my boyfriend?"

"Oh!" Yuki smirked. He walked closer to Joshua, but the other wouldn't let himself be intimidated, so he stood still in his spot. Although, after a few seconds, he wished he had stepped back a little for the raven haired male was now a few inches away from his face.

"You see" He brushed his nose against Joshua's, making the burnett flush in nervousness. "I like you"

"Ok hold up" Joshua pushed him away. "What?!"

"I like you, Joshua" Yuki smiled at Joshua's sudden blush.

"You're joking, right?"

"Do you really think I'm that low of a person?" Yuki frowned.

"No, it's just that.." Joshua covered his face with a hand. "I..don't believe what you're saying"

"Look, darling," He walked around Joshua like a predator surrounding it's prey. "I'm not as bad as you may think" He backhugged Joshua and brought his mouth close to Joshua's ear making the other flinch. "I can treat you better than ever, I can give you the love or the attention you want" He whispered. "Tell me, how long do you plan to be alone? How long do you plan to suffer?" Yuki smiled. "I can erase all of that darling"

Joshua froze. "So tell me" Yuki whispered. "Are you willing to date me?"

His thoughts raced. Why did Yuki want to date him? Why did he want to be with him? How did he knew he wanted to stop suffering? But, could it be as easy as this? Questions and more questions flew to Joshua's mind.

"Joshua" He hugged him tightly. "Be mine"

Joshua looked down.

"O-Ok"

Joshua knew he would regret this. He knew he shouldn't be with him. But Joshua didn't care at the moment. He wanted to be happy too.

(Thank you for 5k reads!!!
⊂((・▽・))⊃ )