Chapter 10

"So you joined a club?" The noirette pushed his glasses up a bit.

   "Yup!"

   Jisoo was talking with Wonwoo while putting a few of the new stock in place. The younger one had been much more approachable and talked more than before. At first, Jisoo thought it was odd for he was the one who started the conversations between the two, but he didn't think much of it. He was happy his social life was becoming better.

   "Don't you have like work during the weekdays and weekends?"

   "I thought it might be fun. Besides I need to clear my mind for a bit"

   Wonwoo sighed. "Let me guess, it's that group of troublemakers again right?"

   "Bingo" Jisoo reached down to pick up some things. "A little bit of pushing around here and there doesn't really bother me but Jeonghan is driving me crazy! He keeps on staring at me from far away! It's so annoying and creepy"

   Wonwoo mentally face palmed.

   "I knew they'd hold a grudge but seriously! What do they want from me?!"

   Wonwoo could tell Jisoo was stressed. In a way, however, he could really relate to how the other was feeling. Wonwoo met Jeonghan in his second year of Middle School and was quickly irritated by the older. The other was much of a loner, someone who would do his work, have a good reputation, and wouldn't really talk to the other students. But he had a weird obsession with following Wonwoo around. That is, until he confronted him.

   "Ok what do you want?"

   With an innocent expression, Jeonghan looked over at him with a small grin. "What do you mean?"

   "Why do you keep on following me around? You're literally a year older than me! You have things to do yet you waste them in something so useless!"

   "The reason why I follow you around is because.." He looked at the younger  "I want to join your gang"

   At this, Wnwoo went silent. He was in a gang that was feared by other young delinquents. In there, he looked for information about other groups, looked for them using the internet, and would later share it with the rest of the members. However, he didn't expect someone like Jeonghan to be interested.

   "I want to enter the gang you're in. I heard it's feared by many on the neighborhood, so why not join?"

   Wonwoo tsked. "Do you even hear yourself? Getting in a gang is not children's play. As cool as it may seem, it's hell out there"

   "I know" Jeonghan smirked. "I just feel like it'll be something that can keep me busy. It seems fun"

   Wonwoo thought deeply about it.  

   "Look, I'll tell them about you. But don't expect them to actually let you in ok?"

   "Ok!"

   And that was all it took to convince Wonwoo to let the other join the group. After a while, they both became close as friends, until Wonwoo decided to leave the gang for personal reasons. He later found out Jeonghan had left the gang too because he supposedly got bored. And ever since then they still kept in touch and hanged out from time to time, but it now revolved more around work. Jeonghan would ask him for some information and Wonwoo would receive something in return. It was as easy as that.

   "You should go home, you look like you need some rest"

   "I'm fine really" Jisoo chuckled. "I'm too hyped for that too! The president of the club called Jihoon arranged a meeting to meet the bass guitarist! I can't wait!"

   "I see" Wonwoo smiled. Jisoo went to the back for more boxes. And after making sure Jisoo was gone, Wonwoo sighed.

   Sure, Wonwoo had many ways for getting information, but Jisoo was a special case. No criminal records, no job experience, nothing bad he did in school either. There wasn't anything interesting whatsoever. He really needed help at finding something, anything that could get him some info and Jeonghan wasn't really helping get that done.

   The thought of a staring Jeonghan made him laugh, but he had to let the angel know a piece of his mind.