TEASER

"10 Things I Hate About You"
by Leely Berry

a Park Shin Hye and Lee Min Ho fanfic
Started : May 9, 2020
Completed : June 19, 2020

***

"Mr. Lee, Ms. Park said that she doesn't want to see you."

Lee Min Ho didn't pay attention to what the assitant said to him and still walked inside the dressing room of that woman.

"Mr. Lee, please----"

"Ms. Park Shin Hye, my lovely schoolmate, it is nice to see you again", Min Ho said as he held the gaze of that woman who was shocked, and somewhat angry, upon seeing him.

"You brute. What are you doing here?!"

He stared at the woman in front of him, and a small smile formed in his lips.

"If this is about that drama again, well I am sorry, brute, but I won't be starring in it", he watched as she said this to him.

'Pretty', his mind repeatedly says.

He took a step forward to her, and said, "'10 Things I Hate About You', does that ring a bell?"

Shin Hye was slightly taken aback by what he asked, but she didn't show that she was affected at all.

"So what if I do? Why? Still can't move on from that, Mr. Lee Min Ho?", Shin Hye said while smirking at him.

'Still the same old Shin Hye who won't back down, huh', Min Ho thought to himself and showed something to her on his phone.

"You're right. I still haven't moved on from that, so as you can see in this photo, I had the letters framed. And you, my lovely Park Shin Hye....I won't let you move on from those too."

Min Ho saw how Shin Hye took deep breaths while looking at him sharply.

"What is it that you want, brute? Tell me."

He stood up straight, and gave her a smile.

"Do that drama with me...."

"I already told you I-----"

Min Ho cut her off, and gave her his calling card.

"Or else, I will release that hot scoop to the press, my lovely Shin. Choose. You'll do the drama with me, or I will release the things that can taint your lovely career. And I need your answer soon. I will give you until tomorrow. Call me and tell me your decision. If not, you know what'll happen. You could expect reporters swarming around you, asking you to explain those things."

"You are really a brute! You're unfair! How dare you blackmail me?!"

"Call me names. I don't care. I am doing this to save the team."

'and to save my heart', Min Ho silently muttered as he found his way to exit the dressing room of the only woman he loved, and still love.