DESCRIPTION

Lee Min Ho, a top actor-model, has his life altogether. He's got the good looks, money, fame, a dog named Choco, and a ton of girls lining up to have his heart.

Career-wise, everything is going well until recently.

His former schoolmate Park Shin Hye, who is now a top actress-singer by the way, backs out from the drama that they were supposed to be doing together.

It could've been fine if they could just cast another actress for the role.

But the writer, who is his aunt, makes it clear that she wants her nephew Min Ho and Shin Hye to star in the drama together, or else, she won't just have the drama filmed at all.

So the director, having heard that Min Ho knew Shin Hye from school, asks him to convince her to reconsider the drama cause they can risk losing more than half of the sponsors if she won't be starring in it.

That is why Min Ho resorts to the best solution he could think of---by blackmailing her with the 'letters' she used to write for him when they were still schoolmates.

If released to the press like what Min Ho threatened that he'll do, those letters could taint Shin Hye's career.

But he'll still hold that against her to save the whole production team . . . and to save his longing heart.