CHAPTER TEN

Min Ho propped down on his bed.

It was past midnight when he got home.

They were able to shoot several scenes today, and he was tired as hell.

Much more tired than the last times he shot scenes with Shin Hye these past few weeks.

He sighed to himself. Ever since he found out that she is living with some other guy named Harry, he tried to act civil towards her.

But he couldn't take it anymore that was why he brought her favorite breakfast.

They are together, but he missed her.

He remembered her pretty face when she was munching her favorite foods.

She has always been like that. Unlike other female celebrities in the industry, she doesn't care that much about calorie intakes.

She stays fit anyway.

And he loves that about her.

He loves it when she eats her food. She has this exceptional glow whenever she munches on her favorites like what she did earlier.

Actually, he was checking her out the whole time.

But she was oblivious to it.

He was in a good mood earlier, but it was ruined when somebody called her earlier.

She put her phone on the coffee table where they laid their breakfast, that was why he was able to see the caller ID.

He remembered the caller was saved under the name "♡".

Is that the Harry she was talking about? Tsk.

Since then, he was in a bad mood.

He does not have a right, but yes! He is jealous as hell!

Even in the past, he used to get jealous with all the guys swarming around her.

But he was jealous of his friend Chang Wook the most.

He knew Chang Wook was her first love, and he wished he could trade places with him.

Actually, Chang Wook was aware that Shin Hye liked him more than just a friend.

Min Ho knew Chang Wook felt the same towards Shin Hye too, but for some reason, he didn't pursue her.

And he was thankful for it.

If Chang Wook pursued her, he knew he wouldn't stand a chance with Shin Hye.

He remembered how Chang Wook talked to him one on one the day he pretended that she is his girlfriend.

He knew Chang Wook wanted to punch him, but he showed that he is not afraid.

They talked it over and got along for the sake of Shin Hye.

But Chang Wook is not the only one he got jealous of.

There were many guys who were after her.

Who wouldn't like her anyway? She is really beautiful, even with the simplest clothes on.

He always threatened the guys who wanted to get closer to her.

For him, it should only be him, and Chang Wook, maybe.

He sighed as the familiar feeling of jealousy creeps into his heart.