CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT

It's been a week since Min Ho last spoke to Shin Hye.

He's been calling her, but she isn't answering any of his calls.

He just got a message from Chang Wook saying that he shouldn't bother her for a while 'cause she is starting her treatment.

Chang Wook.

The mere thought of his friend's name makes him nervous...and jealous.

Who wouldn't? When that guy is your girlfriend's first love.

He once again recalled the news that came out three days ago.

Celebrity 'friends' Ji Chang Wook and Park Shin Hye, spotted together in London.

That was what the article said. Along with it are photos of Shin Hye and Chang Wook in the park, in a cafe where they seemed to be having a good time, and a photo when they were watching the sunset.

Of course. A lot of reporters want to know his side.

He is, after all, Shin Hye's boyfriend, and the public knows about them.

His agency advised him to stay quiet for a while, and just answer all the press' questions at the right time.

He knew Shin Hye's been protected in London from the media too. Chang Wook and her brother got it all covered.

He cannot help but get jealous of Chang Wook. He feels threatened.

She once loved him, and the possibility of her choosing her best friend in the end terrifies him.

But somehow, he is thankful to him cause he is by her side.

That should be me.

He cannot help but wish he was the one with her.

Min Ho felt useless. He knew Shin Hye understands that he can't be with her, but still, he feels like he is of no use.

Min Ho was brought out of his reverie when a crew called his name and told him that the show will begin and he needs to come out.

He is going to be promoting their drama at a talk show, and he wished Shin Hye was with him.

He sighed and looked at himself at the mirror in front of him.

You are her brute. Don't disappoint her.

He went outside and a crew led the way for him.

He waited until his name was called, and when it was, he plastered a smile on his face and starts walking towards the couch where the reporter was.

Fans who were lucky enough to get in started going wild when he flashed them a smile and gestured a finger heart to them.

"Good evening, Mr. Lee. It is nice to have you here."

Min Ho shook the hand of the host, and he just said his greetings to the people in there.

Min Ho just answered some questions about their drama, and he even answered questions regarding Shin Hye's character, too.

"Shin Hye is really the perfect fit for the role. She is really a good actress, and was able to bring justice to the character. It was really nice working with her."

Min Ho thought the host will keep on asking about their drama.

"So, speaking of Miss Park, you two have been a hot topic for months now since you both confirmed your relationship."