CHAPTER FOURTEEN

"I support this! MinShin! ♡"
"They look good together! Never knew they were dating!"
"Isn't she dating Ji Chang Wook? I like her better with Chang Wook, though."
"I don't like this. It seems fake."

Shin Hye angrily put her phone down.

Her dating issue with the brute was released early in the morning, and since then, she has been reading comments from netizens.

Her manager called her last night, and informed her about the decision of her agency's president and that brute's.

She doesn't like the idea of it, she never wanted to fool her fans.

But she is under the agency's power, and all she can do is follow their orders.

She read the reaction of the fans, and while there are a few people who are against their dating issue, there are a lot who congratulated them.

They even called them the "MinShin" couple.

'What a disgusting idea.'

Shin Hye lazily stood up and was about to do yoga when her phone rang.

She got it, and saw her brother's name on the screen.

"Hello, dear brother. What's up?"

Shin Hye sat down on her bed, and she heard her brother sigh.

["Is it true that you are dating that guy again, Shin Hye?"]

Shin Hye let out a sigh before answering.

"It's just for a show, dear brother. We are not dating for real."

["Are you sure? You know how cunning that guy can be. The next thing you know, you might be falling for him again."]

Shin Hye made a face upon hearing what her brother said.

"Dear brother, I know how to deal with him now. You know how devastated I was when he fooled me. I will never fall into his trap again."

She cannot see herself dating that brute again.

Even if her heart skips a bit when she sees him sometimes, she knew she got it all under control.

She mastered the act of controlling her emotions now, and she won't be easily swayed.

["Fine. But my dear sister, even if you fall for him again, promise me that you'll choose yourself this time. You need to be here in two months time. Okay?"]

"Yes, I will."

Her brother bid goodbye, and she put her phone down.

She remembered that she needs to be in London in two months.

Her condition's not getting any better.

Besides, she made a deal with her agency that the dating issue will have to end in two months, before she leaves.

Shin Hye thought about everything that's been happening to her.

All she can do is sigh after thinking of everything that's been happening lately.

'Just hold on, Shin Hye. Two more months, and you'll be free from all these.'

She snapped back into reality when her door bell rang.

She quickly went to her door, and saw a delivery guy.

"Miss Park, a delivery for you."