CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE

Min Ho sighed for God knows how many times now.

Zora dragged her in this Italian restaurant, and he swore he has been fighting the urge to shout at her.

He was wearing shades and hoodies, but of course, the people still recognized him.

The annoying woman he was with was a sucker for attention, so she never bothered wearing something that can hide her face or identity, of course.

She even chose to sit at the center table of the restaurant.

Min Ho can hear murmurs around him.

Of course, both he and Zora are a hot topic now.

He even thought that this very moment, someone already took photos of them and uploaded them on social media.

Zora was happily eating her pasta and she tries to give him a spoonful from time to time, but he always move away.

He is actually a fan of Italian food, but Min Ho now realized that even your most favorite food will become unappetizing when you are with someone who you want to curse to death.

He suddenly remembered Shin Hye. He actually isn't fan of the food she loves, but because she is the one with him, even the cookies he used to hate so much tasted like heaven.

Now, he knew it's not the food. It's who you are with which makes dining out enjoyable.

Speaking of her, he hopes she reads his message and choose to trust him.

He knew he committed terrible things in the past and Shin Hye forgave him.

He prayed that this time too, she will choose to believe in him.

Min Ho was busy looking at Shin Hye's photo on his phone when the annoying Zora snapped her fingers right in front of him.

"Babe, come on. Eat. Or do you want me to cook for you later at home?"

Of course, Zora, the lying attention seeker said those in a loud voice, as if wanting the people around to relay the message to another.

He smirked at her before speaking. Zora does not even know how to open a stove.

"Oh, no thanks. I'd rather starve to death than eat what you are about to serve me. And excuse me, change the 'home' to 'house'. My house is merely a house when it is you who I am with."

He purposedly said this out loud and he heard soft laughters.

Zora wanted attention, right? Then, I'll give the floor to her.

He heard Zora clear her throat, and looked around before looking at him.

"But babe. What do you mean by changing 'home' to 'house'? Those two are the same thing! You are really funny, babe!"

He smirked as she continued to laugh. She really doesn't get it, does she?

"Nope. Those two are different things. It's merely a 'house' when you are with someone you don't like even for a bit. 'Home' is used when you are with the people you love. A home can even be not the literal house. A home can be a person. And in this case, you will never be my home cause I don't and will never like you even for a bit."

He said that out loud and he wanted to laugh when he saw her face getting red. She then leaned on the table and whispered to him.

"Shut up. Stop what you are doing. I will never think twice and release the photos to the press."