CHAPTER FIVE

'That brute is really good at pissing me off', Shin Hye thought to herself as she remembered the scene yesterday.

She remembered how that lying jerk ruined her day.

"Why does he still keep those letters?"

She thought of the photo that that brute showed her yesterday.

"He even had those framed. Maybe, he is really preparing to make me this mad."

Shin Hye was now lying on her bed. She only has one schedule for that day on a radio show, and it'll be at late in the evening so she is taking a rest right now.

She took his calling card and looked at it.

"What do I do? I know he meant what he said. That brute will probably release the letters to the press if I say no."

Shin Hye lightly ruffled her hair out of frustration.

She cannot bear to deal with a scandal most especially during this time that she needs to get something done.

She fell into deep thought.

If she accepts the drama, her flight to London will be delayed for two months.

She isn't even sure if it'll take only two months because she knows she has to do promotions.

Buf if she doesn't do it, she'll probably be bothered by the press and she won't be able to fly to London either.

If that brute releases it to the press, and if she flies to London, she knew the people will think that she is guilty, and that she is doing her best to avoid the issue.

Shin Hye took one deep breath, and did what she hates to do the most.

Two to three months of delay won't do much harm to her, right?

***

Min Ho just went home after he went jogging.

He is checking his phone from time to time.

'She still hasn't called me.', Min Ho thought to himself.

Actually, even if she says no, he won't release the letters to the press.

If he does so, he know she will have to face the questions that the press and the people will throw at her.

Plus, he is also involved in it so he knew he cannot escape from the prying eye of the media.

He only threatens her with those cause that was the only way he could think of.

He used to blackmail her so many times in the past, and it is always so effective.

He doesn't do that to hurt her.

He just finds it amusing when she is pissed off, plus, he sees that as opportunity to get closer to her.

He was about to take a shower when his phone rang.

He smiled to himself, and answered it immediately.

"My lovely Sh----"

["Yeah. Whatever, brute. I'll do it."]

"Finally! I know you wou---"

Min Ho wasn't able to finish what he was saying cause that woman already dropped the call.

He lightly chuckled.

'The next months will surely be exciting.'

- L E E L Y B E R R Y -