CHAPTER FORTY-TWO

Since Shin Hye doesn't have any schedule for two weeks, she decided to go on a vacation alone.

She's decided. She won't talk to anyone for the mean time and just have some time alone to able to clear her mind off things and make a sound decision.

She left Harry with her brother since Shin Won is still in Seoul.

It was a four-hour ride from the city and Shin Hye drove all by herself. She is safe from paparazzis and crazy antis because she will go to a secluded area, an area wherein people don't really mind each other's businesses.

It has been a long time since she went on a vacation. The last time she did was with her family and it was out of the country.

When she reached the place, she was in awe. She inhaled the fresh morning breeze of the beautiful province she's at.

There, she saw a cabin which her manager has rented out for her. When she stepped inside, she feels at home. The cabin was designed in a modern and cozy way.

There was even a fireplace and Shin Hye made a mental note that she'll enjoy a cup of hot chocolate there later.

She looked at the pantry and she smiled when she saw that there are lots of supplies, maybe even more than she can consume in two weeks. She'd have to thank her manager again for doing all these for her.

Shin Hye neatly arranged her clothes and stuck them up in a cabinet.

When she finished doing so, she decided to cook something first. She hasn't eaten anything since she left Seoul and the long drive didn't do good to her hunger pangs.

She decided to go simple for her breakfast. Just pancakes, oatmeal, and sliced of fruits. Plus a cup of milk.

When she finished doing so, she decided to take a shower to freshen up. While under the shower, Shin Hye can magically feel that somehow, some of her stress are being washed away by the water too.

A cold shower never fails to do such trick in easing up all her burdens. She decided to just put on simple clothes. She isn't planning to go out before late in the afternoon.

When she propped down the bed, she looked at the guide which her manager has given her.

She looked at it and decided that later in the afternoon, she'll go visit the famous seafood restaurant in the area. It was located at the seaside.

Shin Hye got up when her phone rang. It was Chang Wook.

She decided to turn her phone off. She won't communicate with anyone for a while, most especially if it is Chang Wook or the brute.

That is the way that she could think of to be able to decide.

When she laid down on the bed, she quickly prayed for guidance. Shin Hye felt tired after the long drive so she decided to take a nap first. She'll tour herself around later so she needs to rest right now.

***

When she looked at the clock, Shin Hye saw that it was already 4:00 in the afternoon. She must have been really tired because what was supposed to be just a nap went on for six hours. She had skipped lunch cause she had a good sleep.

She got up and decided to prepare herself. She will tour around the area. Again, she took a quick shower, and decided to put on a simple floral dress.

She also decided to put on light makeup. Even if this area is safe from the media, she still needs to look decent anyway.

She got her phone and her purse and checked all the locks before she went out.