CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE

The last three weeks was a whirlwind of emotions for Shin Hye.

They finished filming their drama, and she barely survived it cause she gets extremely dizzy and weak from time to time.

Good thing the brute is always there by her side to look after her.

Right now, she is on her way to their wrap-up party.

The brute insisted to pick her up, but she declined cause she knew he just came back from a very short trip to the province.

She is on the van with her manager and several assistants.

"Shin Hye, I already cleared your schedule for you. I already bought your tickets. Are you sure you don't want me to come to London with you?", her manager asked her with a worried look on his face.

She gave him a reassuring smile then she looked out the window.

"I will be fine by myself, Manager-nim. My brother is already there. He'll be with me all throughout. And you cannot come with me 'cause you have your wife and your children. Spend more time with them now that I am on leave."

Shin Hye just heard her manager sigh and said nothing else.

Actually, Shin Hye is kind of scared to be alone.

All her life, she always had somebody with her.

But she knew at this very moment, she needs to do it alone. Besides, she is not completely alone 'cause her brother is already waiting for her there.

In no time, they reached the venue of their wrap-up party.

There were several reporters and camera-men outside the venue, so before stepping out of the van, she composed herself and took a deep breath.

She needs to look okay even if she was so dizzy a while ago.

I already drank painkillers a while ago. I can bear this.

As soon as she stepped out of the van, flashes from camera are everywhere.

That is not a new scenario to her. Being in the industry for almost a decade made her adjust with the blinding flashes of camera.

She slightly smiled at them and paid them respect by bowing.

Her manager and several bodyguards assisted her inside the venue.

As soon as she gets inside, she was greeted by the staff and crew she has worked with for the past two months.

She gave them a sweet smile. These people already made an impact on her even though they've been together for only a few months.

"Shin Hye!"

She looked back at that someone who called her. Shin Hye knew that voice cause it was the voice that always calls her from time to time.

"Hey brute. What's up?"

The brute held her hand and excused her from her manager.

He dragged her towards a table and on their way, people around are squealing in delight and whispering how they look good together.

The brute whispered in her ear with a wide grin forming on his lips.

"Hear that? They are saying we look good together!"

Shin Hye rolled her eyes at him and suppressed the smile that is forming on her lips.