CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

"Can you sit down, brute? Relax."

Min Ho just looked at Shin Hye who was now checking her baggage. It is Sunday, the day that Shin Hye will fly to London.

"Can't help it. I'm really worried! What if you faint again? Let me come with you."

His worries doubled as he remembered what happened when Shin Hye fainted during their wrap-up party the other day.

He erased the memory of her unconscious. He doesn't want to remember it cause it makes him feel nervous.

"I won't brute. Okay? We've already talked about this. You cannot come with me cause you need to promote our drama and start on your movie as well."

Min Ho sighed. As much as he wanted to come with her, his agency already confirmed his appearance on the upcoming movie.

And he promised Shin Hye that he'll cover up for her and promote their drama.

"Brute, take care of Harry, okay? Don't kill him like what you did with Vanilla."

Min Ho just nodded at her.

"Don't worry. After I drop you off the airport, I'll come pick him up at the cat hotel."

Shin Hye smiled at him and his heart starts beating fast.

He stood up and hugged her from behind.

God. I am gonna miss this woman.

"Shin Hye, how am I gonna survive the months without you? I am missing you even right now."

Shin Hye freed herself from his embrace. He was about to protest when she suddenly touched his face.

"What did I tell you? You survived 10 years without me, right? I am sure you'll survive the next months too. Just wait for me. I'll come back healthily for you."

He held her hand and looked at her straight in the eyes.

"But I can visit you, right? And promise me you'll answer my calls."

Shin Hye just nodded at him.

"Brute, I am counting on you. I will go there at peace trusting you. Please, wait for me."

Min Ho touched her forehead with his own.

He can feel the warmth coming from her body, and Min Ho couldn't help but wish they could just stay that close forever.

"I promise I'll wait for you. Come back quickly okay? And tell me if ever something happens."

She just nodded at him and gave him a small smile.

"I will. I am not regretting my choice, brute. I promise you that no matter what happens, it is you whom I'll believe. I want our relationship to be built on trust since we'll be away from each other."

Min Ho gave her a peck on the lips before answering.

"I promise. You can trust me, and I'll trust you. We'll work things out."

Shin Hye looked at her wristwatch.

"Come on now, brute. I can't be late for my flight."

Min Ho helped her with all her baggages and brought those inside his car.

When they were on their way to the airport, Min Ho kept glancing at her.