CHAPTER SIX

Min Ho was doing nothing when he received a call from Director Joo.

"Hello! Mr. Lee! I don't know how you did it, but thank you so much cause Miss Park already confirmed her appearance at the drama. Thank you! I know it was you!", Director Joo happily told him.

Min Ho smiled before answering the Director.

"No problem, Director. For the team."

"Right. Thank you, still! Anyway, the scriptreading is scheduled on Monday next week, okay?"

"Okay, Director."

Min Ho bid goodbye to the director and got his own copy of the script.

He read the character descriptions.

"I know she is the perfect fit for this role. Why did she even turn down the offer at first?"

Min Ho knew no other actress will be right for the role.

Shin Hye has grown into a talented and versatile actress with a wide-skillset.

She is known not only in their country, but in the whole world.

"Who would've thought that the girl who loathe showbiz so much would be a top actress of her generation?"

Actually, Shin Hye got no interest in acting.

The reason why she is now an actress was actually because of him.

And it was one of the reasons why she hated her so much at one time.

He got his phone and looked at the photo of the hate letter she once wrote.

February 3, 2004

"Okay. When will you stop pissing me off, brute?!

You've just earned another reason for me to hate you. Congratulations!

3. I hate you so much for meddling with my life!

Why the hell did you accept the calling card of the agent who follows me around?

You even gave it to my parents.

My goodness.

Now, my parents actually called the agency and agreed to their proposal!

I will now be a trainee! A fucking trainee for an agency!

I don't want to be an actress. I don't want to be on the limelight.

But I will be doing what I hated to do because of you!

I want to be a police officer, but because of a brute like you, that'll only remain as an impossible dream.

Maybe you'll think that I could say no, but no.

You don't know my parents.

They want me to be an actress. That is why I am not telling them that I am receiving offers from various agencies.

Now, they told me that if I say no, they won't send me to school anymore.

Everything was just fine.

But because of you, I am now into this mess!

I hate you, jerk!"

- Shin Hye, the girl who wishes to throw you into a body of water full of piranhas

Min Ho laughed after he read the third letter.

He remembered that moment.

And he doesn't regret giving the calling card to her parents.

She is a shining star now.

And he knew she was meant to be in the spotlight.

He knew she has potential the first time he saw her during a theater play for freshmen.

He was a fourth year student that time, and because he didn't want to attend his math class, he went straight to the auditorium where there was a play.

That was where he first saw her.
She was so beautiful.
And she cries so beautifully, too.

Actually, almost everyone in the auditorium were crying while watching the pretty girl as she spoke her lines.

Since then, he was curious about her.

He found out that she was the best friend of his friend Chang Wook.

So he always made a way for him to be noticed by her.

But she was too focused on Chang Wook that she can't see him.

Until one day, he took an opportunity to finally be noticed by her.

He introduced her as his girl.

He was so happy that time cause he could finally see her up close.

But that was the day she started hating him up to the point of writing him hate letters.

Min Ho propped on to his bed, and smiled to himself.

'This time, I'll make sure you won't hate me again, my Shin Hye. You loved me at one point. I know this time, you'll learn to love me again. And once you are mine again, I'm never letting you go.

Never again.

- L E E L Y B E R R Y -