CHAPTER NINETEEN

Min Ho saw Shin Hye walking in the garden.

He watched as she sat on a bench.

He decided to sit next to her.

"The night sky's so pretty, isn't it?"

He saw that Shin Hye glanced at him shortly, then she looked up the sky.

"Yes. It is."

Min Ho feels at peace at the moment. They were in a place where there are a few people who know them.

Unlike in the city, there are only few who recognize them, and for him, to be able to experience that peace again in this time is really wonderful.

Plus, he has the woman he loves beside him.

"This place holds so many memories. It is good to be back again. It's a bittersweet feeling."

Min Ho heard Shin Hye sigh.

"Why is it bittersweet?", Min Ho asked her.

He saw that she looked at him straight in the eyes. He caught his breath when she gave him a small smile.

"It's wonderful cause this is the place where we did so many things together. I remembered when you would fetch me at my university. Then we'll come here and visit your grandma. You even taught me how to ride a bike here. Those times, I was the happiest. It was a wonderful feeling to be in love."

Min Ho smiled at what she has said. He remembered every single moment they spent together here.

It was, indeed, a blissful feeling to be in love.

"But of course, there were quite a handful of unpleasant events that took place here. Give me your phone."

Min Ho looked at her. He was confused as to why she wants to have his phone.

But he gave it without any further questions.

It's Shin Hye, and he trusts her so much. Plus, he isn't hiding anything there.

"What the hell, brute. Why do I have so many photos here?"

Min Ho chuckled when he saw how her forehead creased in annoyance when she tapped on to his photo gallery.

"Because I love you.", he replied shortly.

Shin Hye just rolled her eyes and continued doing something on his phone.

"Here it is."

Min Ho waited for her to speak. He was curious on what she had found.

"It was bittersweet cause of this letter. The 9th thing I hate about you. Listen to me, brute, and let me remind you how awful of a boyfriend you were."

Min Ho just stayed silent, and waited for her to read the letter.

December 17, 2009

BRUTE, I REALLY HAVE TO WRITE HERE AGAIN. OR ELSE, I MIGHT JUST PUNCH YOU OR KICK YOUR ASS OFF.

9. I HATE YOU FOR BEING SUCH A CHEATING FLIRT!

You son of the underworld, it's only been months since we started dating for real.....

And now, you are cheating on me?!