CHAPTER NINE

Shin Hye is now on her way to their shooting site.

The drama starring her and that brute has already begun shooting since last two weeks ago.

Surprisingly enough, the brute is showing professionalism and their scenes were shot smoothly.

He seldom talks to her to when the cameras aren't rolling, which, according to her, is a blessing poured out from above.

That is why she is in a good mood today.

When she stepped out of her car, she greeted everyone along the way.

There were rooms for the crew and for the actors and actresses.

She headed to her designated room to have her makeup done because according to their director, they will be shooting a scene wherein the male and the female character were to meet each other's parents.

She sat down on a chair, and let her hairdresser and makeup artist do the magic on her.

She closed her eyes, and was about to take a nap when her peaceful and calm atmosphere was ruined by the brute.

"Good morning, Shin Hye."

He greeted her, but she didn't bother opening her eyes nor greeting him back.

'He is not worth my energy', she told herself.

She did not hear any more noise so she thought the brute already left.

She was groomed for almost an hour, and she didn't notice that she took a nap.

Her glam team was already nowhere to be found.

She was about to step out the room but she stopped on tracks when a brute called her.

"Where are you going? I've waited for almost an hour here, and the moment you wake up, you're already gonna leave?"

The brute walked towards her and grabbed her by the wrist.

She quickly snatched her wrist away from him, and asked him what he was doing.

She watched as he showed her a paperbag, and he motioned for her to sit down the couch at the corner of the room.

"And what is that for?", she asked him.

She heard him sigh as he sits down the couch.

"Come on and let's have breakfast. The shoot will start an hour and a half from now, so we still have time to eat. Come on now, you need to have energy for today's scenes."

She rolled her eyes at him, and declined.

"No, thank you. I've already eaten before I got here."

She was about to turn her back on him when she heard him ask something, or more on, accused her of something.

"Why? You've already eaten with that Harry, huh? And what did he feed you in the morning? Instant oatmeals? Processed food? You know what I have right now is much better than what that Harry has given you for breakfast."

She looked at him and she wanted to laugh.

She had no plans on saying that Harry is her cat.

He laid the food he brought on the coffee table.

'Pancakes with fresh strawberries and nutella, slices of fruits, french toast, strawberry milk, and chicken fillet.'