CHAPTER THIRTEEN

"So, what are these, Mr. Lee?"

Min Ho got the envelope that his manager has given him.

He opened it and looked at what is inside.

To his surprise, he saw photos of him and Shin Hye.

There were photos when he visited Shin Hye to convince her to do the drama, when they ordered food at a fastfood chain's drive-through.

Even when he visited her pad and took her out on a picnic.

"So, explain these", his agency's president told him.

He sighed before answering.

"These are all true."

Min Ho looked at an unfamiliar face who is also at the conference room.

'Must be the damned paparazzi.'

"So like what I was saying, if you don't give us the money that we're asking, we're gonna release this first thing in the morning tomorrow. But if you do, you can all be assured that these will all just be forgotten, and that Mr. Lee and Ms. Park can do whatever they want without the public knowing."

Min Ho smirked at the paparazzi who has this annoying look on his face.

"All for money, huh."

Min Ho saw how the guy smirked annoyingly.

"I am sorry, President Han. I should've been more careful."

Min Ho bowed apologetically to the President.

He watched how Mr. Han looked at him intently.

"So what is the real score between you and Ms. Park?"

Min Ho sighed before answering Mr. Han.

"We were schoolmates. We used to be colleagues. And we used to date."

Min Ho's eyes slightly twinkled when he remembered her beautiful face.

He snapped back to reality when Mr. Han asked him an unexpected question.

"Do you love her?"

Min Ho was slightly taken aback by the president's question.

He held his gaze, and without thinking twice, he answered.

"Yes, I love her so much, Mr. Han. Nothing has changed. I still love her."

Min Ho held the gaze of Mr. Han who has this unreadable look on his face.

"Excuse me for a bit. I need to talk to someone. I'll be back right away, so please stay."

Min Ho looked at the retreating back of Mr. Han.

"Be careful next time, Min Ho. Paparazzis like this guy right here are very determined to find a scoop involving big stars like you and Ms. Park."

Min Ho didn't answer back. He was thinking of Shin Hye.

He doesn't want her to face intrigues this time around.

'But don't worry, Shin Hye. No matter what happens, we'll face it together.'

He was busy thinking when the door of the conference room opened, and Mr. Han came back with a smile on his face.

"Problem solved. We won't be giving you the money. Release the news tomorrow that Mr. Lee Min Ho and Ms. Park Shin Hye are dating."

Min Ho was shocked upon hearing what the president said.