CHAPTER FOUR

Min Ho was feeling extra giddy today.
He is now heading to a beach resort where she was having a photoshoot.

He was kind of close to her manager cause he met him some time ago during an event, so he asked him about her schedule.

Good thing the manager told him right away.

Today is the day that he will convince her to do that drama with him.

Of course, he came in prepared. He took photos of the letters she addressed to him.

'I wonder how she'll react', Min Ho thought to himself.

Well, he knew she'll probably be mad at him. But he still wondered what other expressions she'll give him.

He stepped out of his car, and went straight inside the cabin where he believes the staff and crew were.

"Oh. Good morning, Mr. Lee Min Ho. What brought you here? Do you have a reservation? This was rented out, though", one of the assistant asked him.

"Where is Park Shin Hye?"

The crew seemed a little confused, but she answered him.

"Well, she is in the dressing room on the left, but I'm sorry Mr. Lee. Ms. Park instructed us to not let you go near her."

'Did she sense that I am going to meet her? We're still connected, huh'.

Min Ho smirked at the idea that that woman still senses things about him.

"I don't care. I'm here to go see her. Excuse me."

"Mr. Lee, Ms. Park said that she doesn't want to see you."

Min Ho didn't pay attention to what the assistant said to him and still walked inside the dressing room of that woman.

"Mr. Lee, please----"

"Ms. Park Shin Hye, my lovely schoolmate, it is nice to see you again", Min Ho said as he held the gaze of that woman who was shocked, and somewhat angry, upon seeing him.

"You brute. What the hell are you doing here?!"

He stared at the woman in front of him, and a small smile formed in his lips.

"If this is about that drama again, well I am sorry, brute, but I won't be starring in it", he watched as she said this to him.

'Pretty', his mind repeatedly says.

He took a step forward to her, and said, "'10 Things I Hate About You', does that ring a bell?"

Shin Hye was slightly taken aback by what he asked, but she didn't show that she was affected at all.

"So what if I do? Why? Still can't move on from that, Mr. Lee Min Ho?", Shin Hye said while smirking at him.

'Still the same old Shin Hye who won't back down, huh', Min Ho thought to himself and showed something to her on his phone.

"You're right. I still haven't moved on from that, so as you can see in this photo, I had the letters framed. And you, my lovely Park Shin Hye....I won't let you move on from those too."

Min Ho saw how Shin Hye took deep breaths while looking at him sharply.

"What is it that you want, brute? Tell me."

He stood up straight, and gave her a smile.

"Do that drama with me...."

"I already told you I-----"

Min Ho cut her off, and gave her his calling card.

"Or else, I will release that hot scoop to the press, my lovely Shin. Choose. You'll do the drama with me, or I will release the things that can taint your lovely career. And I need your answer soon. I will give you until tomorrow. Call me and tell me your decision. If not, you know what'll happen. You could expect reporters swarming around you, asking you to explain those things."

"You are really a brute! You're unfair! How dare you blackmail me?!"

"Call me names. I don't care. I am doing this to save the team."

'and to save my heart', Min Ho silently muttered as he found his way to exit the dressing room of the only woman he loved, and still love.

He walked out of the cabin, and went straight to his car without paying attention to the people who were greeting him along the way.

He can hear murmurs, probably them forming theories as to why he visited that woman.

The people and the media didn't know that they both know each other from a long time ago, so maybe that was the reason why they were so curious as to why he suddenly wanted to see her.

He got inside the car and smiled to himself.

"What are you doing to me, my Shin Hye?"

He held on to his chest and felt his racing heart.

After all these years, she still has that effect on him.

Only she is capable of making his heart beat that fast.

Even if she is always angry at him, still, he can't deny the fact that he is still attracted to her.

And he found it funny that with just a glimpse of her, he is losing it all.

He is like in cloud nine. That sounds gay, but he felt like a teenage boy who just got noticed by his crush.

He was too preoccupied with what he's feeling at the moment that he wasn't aware that someone was following him, and was taking photos of him all along.

- L E E L Y B E R R Y -