CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

"Shin Hye, I'll just go file my leave at the company, okay? If you need anything, just call me."

Shin Hye just nodded at her brother and watched him as he fidgets through his keys.

"Yes, oppa. By the way, I will be strolling the London streets today. Might as well do this before I get stuck inside the four corners of the hospital."

Shin Hye made a face upon imagining the four corners of the white room she hates the most.

I so hate hospitals.

"Shin Hye, I am allowing you to go out. But please take care, okay? Well, the people here mind their own businesses so I think you can go without having to worry about crazy antis or paparazzis. Just call me right away if you need anything."

Shin Hye smiled at her brother before answering.

"Yes. Besides, I won't take long. I will just breathe some fresh air and I'll be back before 6pm. We'll have dinner together, okay?"

Her brother just nodded and hugged her before leaving.

When she was all alone in the house, she just sat down on the couch.

She was doing nothing when she thought of her parents.

Shin Hye last called them two days ago when she arrived in London.

Since then, she hasn't been checking her social media.

She wanted to take a break from the busy world of showbiz and limelight even for a while.

She decided to call her mom. But before she does so, she looked at her world clock and saw that it was only 1:00 am in Korea.

I'll just leave them a message and call them later.

She just sent a message to her mom and dad telling them how she is doing.

Then, she remembered the brute.

He has been calling or sending her messages from time to time, but she must admit, she misses him.

Shin Hye is still kind of embarrassed to show affection to the brute, so she just sent him a message asking how Harry was.

Two minutes after she sent him a message, her phone lit up and the name of the brute popped on her screen.

She smiled at herself, and cleared her throat before answering.

"Hey, brute. Why are you still awake?"

She heard him utter Harry's name in a low voice before answering.

"Shin Hye! How are you? Are you doing fine there? I already miss you."

Shin Hye noticed that he said the last sentence in a low voice.

"I'm great, brute. So how are you? How's Harry?"

Shin Hye heard him heave a deep sigh.

"Harry is doing fine. I gave him milk just now. And about me, I'm tired as hell and I am missing you so much."

She smiled sadly. She must admit, she misses her too.

"That's okay, brute. We'll be together soon. And like what I've asked earlier, why are you still awake?"

"I was unconsciously waiting for your call. I just came from a photoshoot and a radio show guesting earlier. I am really tired so I am waiting for your call."