•Finding Him•

R e q u e s t e d !

So, uh, yeah. Idk, my mind is still blank but it fine

Do note that the facts abt Chimera cave in this imagine is made up! I didnt do research, cause im lazy, so none of these are accurate haha

This fonty thingy are flashbacks

Year: after the war (i do this all the time oomph)
House: Ravenclaw

WARNINGS: o o f (i dont like how i wrote this honestly :'))

sitting down in you room, you look out the window, and sighed.

it's been two weeks since the war happened, and you havent seen him since. you missed him, you want to see him, you want to know if he's alright, but you dont even know where he is. you tried writing to him, and you're certain he gets the letters, but he never writes back.

as if he didnt want to see you.

but that's impossible, you still remembered his last words to you;

the war rages on, people's screams everywhere, dead bodies below you, making your stomach turn around in a bad way. 

you turned to a corner, bumping into someone along the way. you immediately back away, and point your wand at the person, but once you saw who it was, you lower your wand, and envelope him in a hug, "Merlin, Draco! i thought i've lost you! you left me without a word here!", you exclaim, hugging him tight

he sighed in relief. just knowing you were alive and well, makes him feel at ease. he hugged you back just as tightly, and kissed your head, "you dont know how relieved i am to see you", he said

pulling away, you  cup his cheek, you just saw how much weight he's lost, and it breaks your heart seeing it, along with the dark circles underneath his eyes, "what have they done to you?", you asked, as your eyes started to get glassy

Draco kissed your eyes, kissing the tears away, "that's not important. what's important right now is you.", he said, "we dont have much time, Y/N, i need to tell you something before it's  too late."

you furrowed your eyebrows, "you're saying it like we'll never each other again"

"we never know what can happen, love.", he sadly said, "i want you to know that i hid something for you in a cave."

"what?", you asked, confused

"in the cave where people hide the most important things they have", he said, thet started to walk backwards, "i want you to find it after this. and you'll find me."

and with that, he sprinted off, "Draco, wait!", you shouted, but it was no use. he already left you.

You didnt even notice a tear ran down your cheek, but once you did, you quickly wiped it. it was upsetting that after everything, he left you, again.

but you did realize something. you were so busy missing him, that you didnt focus on the the things he said. eyes widening, you stood up from your chair, and to your bookshelf. you picked out a book about historical places in the wizarding world. 

flipping through the pages, you stop at page 394. you looked at the page, a smile creeping up your face. thank god Draco was no where near good at giving riddles, it makes it a lot easier for you.