•Cuddles•

Requeeeessstttttttt ! By -DRAPPLE

Tho, i changed the "truth or dare, or, spin the bottle" idea, because i think those r a bit overused hehe

But don't get me wrong, i love the idea for the request! Just decided to change it up a bit <3

Also, i know Sirius would never do such thing, but the things i write about him is just for the sake of the story, because yall dont exactly know that he's good yes, soo-

(kind of unrelated, but let's use that pic for now ^, i'm too lazy to look for a gif :P)

Year: 3
House: slydereen
Blood: ?¿

WARNINGS: i'm on a writer's block, and it's currently 1am, so my mind rlly is a mess-

Your eyes held fear as you ran down the stairs to the common room.

Because Sirius Black entered the castle, everyone is to sleep in the great hall. You didn't exactly like sleeping in those uncomfortable sleeping bags, but it was for the best.

You and your fellow Slytherins ran out of the common room. Staying close to Pansy, you asked, "why even is Sirius Black in here?"

She faced you, "i heard he wanted to finish something he started."

"and that being?", you asked, trying not to show you were scared, but deep inside, you were shaking in fear.

Pansy stopped walking, and said, "he wants to kill Harry Potter."

At that, she continued on walking. You froze. Harry Potter is inside the castle, and if what Pansy said was true, there's a possibility that in the morning, you'd see a bloody body in the middle of the hall.

And if Sirius Black decided that he wanted to kill more, there's a possibility that not only the boy who lived will die.

They all might!

"Pansy, wait!", you exclaimed, you really were scared now.

All of you entered the great hall, and you saw that almost everyone was there already. The Ravenclaws, the Hufflepuffs, and the Gryffindors.

And as for the Slytherins, the boys were already there.

You saw the sleeping bag on the corner empty. You and Pansy looked at each other, and immediately ran towards it, but sadly, she got to it first.

Groaning, you settled on the sleeping bag beside her.

"is this sleeping bag occupied?"

At the voice, you looked up, and met a pair of dazzling silver eyes.

There stood, infront of you, Draco Malfoy, the Slytherin prince.

Slightly blushing, you shook your head, "no, it's not."

Draco smiled lightly, and sat on the other side of you. His friends, then, Blaise, Theodore, Vincent, and Gregory, sat on the sleeping bags in front of you. They were probably gonna settle there.

Pansy then, lit up her wand, "lumos", she mumbled. She then, looked at our little group of people, "what about we have a little bit of fun?"

The boys immediately nodded, "what should we do?", asked Blaise