•Thoughts•

Soulmate au request by urFATherGAY_!!

I have no idea how to write this, BUT LET'S GO HAHAHA

year: 5thckanf
Haus: Gryffindor wohoho
Blood: half/tRaInIng fOr thE bAlLet pOttah!?

WARNINGS: i'm writing this in a car (yes, it's 10pm, and we're traveling- jk i wish, but we needed to go out HAHAH) also as always, i changes sum things up, i'm sowwy uwu

The idea of soulmates weirded you out, because people made for people? Seemed like garbage, but apparently, it's true.

By the hour of your fifteenth birthday, you could meet your soulmate anytime, and as for your twin brother, he met his' right after the two of you blew out the candles on your cake.

The two of you celebrated your birthday at the burrow, and when he blew out the candles, he stopped for a moment, and looked at Ginny Weasley, a smile spreading on his face, as if he knew it was her for him.

But since she's younger by a year, the effect of the 'soulmate' thing hasn't made its maximum effect, but Harry sure looked like he was certain.

It was different for every pair, like your parents, Sirius told you that it was a jinx for them, like a word they both said at the same time, for Harry, it was a picture of the future (which was probably the same for Ginny), he said he saw Ginny, and three children, and as for you, you have no idea.

Not that you were looking forward to it, but you were curious what the 'soulmate' thing is for you.

But, since you stepped foot in Hogwarts for your fifth year, you've been hearing these little thoughts in your head, it was a voice of a boy, and it was very familiar, but you couldn't quite put your finger on it, since it was quiet, and soft.

The thoughts were weird, like, 'i can't wait to eat apples after dinner,' or, 'i just want to see her again,' but you just pushed those thoughts away at the back of your mind, and continued on with your life.

It's been a month since you started your fifth year, and nothing has really change, especially Draco Malfoy's constant bullying, which has actually worsen, as if he really wanted to get your attention.

But for some reason, everytime he does bully you, you felt bad, which was really weird, because you had nothing to feel bad about.

Like right now, you were on your way back to the Gryffindor common room from the library, when the blonde git got you cornered, which has your eyes rolling automatically.

"what happened on your fifteenth birthday, huh? Met your soulmate? Bet they're just forced to be with you because of the soulmate thing," he laughed.

At that, you don't know why, but you felt a pang of pain in your chest- which made no sense, because that's not supposed to hurt you, you haven't even met your soulmate.

Your eyebrows furrowed in confusion and annoyance, "what is it to you?" you asked, straightening your posture to stand a bit taller, but he was still taller than you, but there was nothing you can do about that.

Draco dropped his cocky grin, and gave you a cold expression. He leaned forward, trying to act tough, but his eyes said different, and you saw how much he felt bad through those annoyingly beautiful eyes.

He stopped right in front of your face, and you just noticed that your noses were almost touching, but you stood your ground, because if you backed away, he might think you were weak- but also, something tells you it was something else.