•I'm Taken•

Lol look at that picccccc bb being attacked by fans HAHAHA

anyways, i'm back again, with another imagine! I don't want to make this a/n long, let's get to it, shall weeee?

This is requested by aileedavisx :)

Year: fif (no voldy nor umbdrige, i guess haha)
House: S (yall know what that means lol)
blood: half half, dad's a muggle, mam's a witch. Bitofanastyshockforhimwhenhefoundout (lol not really. Just half, yall get to choose who your parents are lmaoo)

WARNINGS: i'm blank, sad oof. Also i'm starting at 2am, so maybe don't expect too much HAHAHA

A annoyed groan left your mouth as Robbie once again followed you through Hogwarts' corridors, him shouting your name.

Finally, you stopped, because everyone was literally looking at you. You turned around, not even trying to hide your frown, "no.", was all you said, before turning around once again, and continued walking towards your common room.

But apparently, the school whore was really eager to ask you out. This isn't the first time Robbie's trying to persuade you, but even though you tried to decline everytime, he still tries.

When he finally caught up with you, he stepped in front of you to stop you from going further, his lips curling up in a smile, showing his perfect teeth, "give me a reason why you won't go out with me."

Glaring at him, you told him what came up in your mind first, "i'm taken.", and with that, you walked past him, and muttered the password to the Slytherin common room.

Finally, the painting closed behind you, and since Robbie was not a serpent, there was no way he could follow you inside the common room. A sigh of relief went out of your mouth, which caught the attention of your blonde best friend.

"What's with the long face?", he chuckled, sitting up from his laying position om the couch.

You couldn't help but roll your eyes, "nothing you should be worrying about, i've got it under control.", you said as you made your way beside him.

Once you've flopped down on the couch, you faced Draco properly, gazing into his beautiful silver eyes, you noticed that his pupils were larger than normal, but you didn't think anything about it.

The blonde then, looked away, and cleared his throat, "so, how was your day?", he asked, still not looking at you.

You shrugged, looking at the fire instead, "annoying."

Draco chuckled at that, and finally managed to look at you, "seemed fun.", he said, making you roll your eyes

"yeah, very.", you said, and once again, the blonde let out a chuckle.

The sound of his laugh made your heart jump, this wasn't the first time, you've known for quite awhile that you like him, but he showed not even once, that he feels the same.

Or maybe you just weren't looking hard enough.

~

The next day, it was like deja vu, classes were done, and you were once again on your way to the Slytherin common room, with, of course, Robbie following not far behind.

You tried to just ignore him, but he caught up with you, and grabbed your wrist, "come on, just one date.", he said.

But you knew better. You knew that, that one date would end up with the two of you shagging, and really, you weren't up for that.