•Guilt•

another request! yuyeet loll

this one is requested by daddywillow, i hope i do this right lmaooo, anyways, let's get to itt (as always, i add my lil touch on it,, i hope yall like this one, cause it's gonna be real interesting)

year: Fourth, yes, yes.
house: Sly- 

WARNINGS: language, insecurities, blood, just all triggering, really. (also lowkey short?)

this relationship was far from being healthy, you have no idea why you're still in it if your partner clearly isn't as loyal as he promised to be.

you watch as he converse with his little fan girls, who literally were throwing themselves onto him, but he didn't seem to mind. your face scrunched up in disgust, and without waiting for another second for your boyfriend, you turned around, and walked towards the Slytherin common room on your own, because you doubt Draco would notice.

those girls, you can't even compare yourself to them, they had pretty faces, perfect bodies, even at a young age. ofcourse, you are insecure about yourself,

a tired sigh left your lips as you sat down on the couch, and stared at the fire. what's the point of being in a relationship if it didn't seem like it? Merlin, it's only been a month since you got together, and so far he's already broken some promises, is it really worth it?

you just wished this is just some fairy tale that'll have a happy ending, you and him would be happy, he would be the perfect prince, and you're the princess, but this is real life (a/n: sshh)

and real life sucks.

"Hey where were you? you left me in the corridors," you heard Draco say, as he sat beside you.

you forced a smile, and looked at him, "yeah, well you seemed to be having fun with those girls back there, so i figured you wanted some privacy with them,"

Draco furrowed his eyebrows, as he scooted closer to you. he wrapped his arms around you, which you shrugged off. the blonde sighed frustratedly, "look, i was just being kind to them, okay?"

"in my eyes you were a bit too kind," you told him, your eyebrows furrowed in annoyance.

the blonde ran a frustrated hand through his face, "why are you making such a big deal about this?" he asked angrily.

you frowned, and didn't bother to hide the fact that you were upset, "Because we're in a relationship, and i don't think relationships go like this. the way you act- you just seem like you don't have a girlfriend, like you're still a free man! the way you flirt with those pretty girls, it's like as if I don't exist!" a sarcastic laugh escaped your lips after you said those words.

Draco couldn't believe what he was hearing. he shook his head in disbelief, and clenched his jaw, "This is rubish," he said and stood up, walking towards the stairs, but you stopped him by pulling him by the sleeve, and made him face you

"It's like you told me my feelings are rubish!" you said, your eyes turning glassy.

the blonde furrowed his eyebrows, and shook his head, "Well, maybe they are!"

"You're an asshole!" you exclaimed as tears started rolling down your cheeks. you chocked a sob as you tried to stare into his eyes, the sweet beautiful ones you fell inlove with were gone. it was just filled with annoyance, and hatred. it hurt, it really did, how could he do this to you?

Draco shook your hand off his sleeve, "Like i don't know,"

"Go to your pretty fan girls, and shove your wand up your arse, you prick!" you told him, and walked towards the other staircase.