•Drunkie (AU)•

Idk if i've used that pic here in this book (i probably have lol),, but i was too lazy to go to Pinterest and download something,, SO DEAL WITH THE SCREENSHOT HAHAHA

Also, b4 i forget,, sa mga pilipino diyan, hi mga pokpok HAHHA jk

okayokay sorry, uh, another Modern AU, so enjoi :)

Year: 2000?

WARNINGS: cusses, pick up lines that makes me want to throw up, and mentions of alcohol,, please don't drink 💀

The pounding of your head was the first thing you encountered when you started waking up.

A frustrated groan left your lips as you rolled over to the other side of your bed, putting the duvet over you. You furrowed your eyebrows when the scent of the bed hit your nose. It didn't.. Smell like you.

Finally opening your eyes, you pulled the duvet down, and looked around the room. Your hangover was making it hard for you to realize, that this was not your bedroom.

The manly scent on the bed- with a hint of green apple scent for some reason- made you gasp, because now you realized that you were not on your bed. You looked under the sheets, and when you saw that you were only in your undergarments, you yelled.

You yelled so loud you swore the whole neighborhood heard.

Footsteps came running towards the bedroom door, and it wasn't long until the door opened, showing a blonde man- sorry, a shirtless blonde man.

"what happened!?", he exclaimed in panic

You stood up from the bed, wrapping the duvet around your body. You backed yourself as far as you could from the man, who you must admit, iss quite handsome.

But that isn't important right now, you might've just had a one night stand with this man- this isn't you! Yes, you flirt, but you'd never actually sleep with someone you just met!

"w-what happened!?", you repeated his question, fear clearly in your voice.

The blonde man tilted his head in confusion, a little smirk growing on his face, "you don't remember anything? Well, i mean you were a bit drunk."

You frowned, you were not in the mood to deal with anyone right now, and the headache really isn't helping, "no shit, Sherlock. Did we, or did we not sleep together!?"

He smiled, and shrugged, making you scoff. A laugh fell from his lips, "breakfast is ready, drunkie.", he said, and with that, he left the room.

You swallowed the lump in your throat, and looked around. You saw your dress on the floor, which you immediately picked up, but when you did, you smelled the vomit on it, making you drop the dress, and gag.

With a sigh, you walked towards the door, peeking out if there was anyone else in the flat except you and the blonde man who you still don't know the name of.

When you made sure there was no one else, you yelled, "uh, are there any clothes i can burrow? My dress has vomit all over it."

You heard a laugh coming from the kitchen, "in my dresser, love."

At that, you closed the door, and looked around the room. You immediately saw his dresser, so you ran towards it and grabbed some random shirt, and some sweats.