•Perfect•

Helloooo i am still alive even thought it's been awhile since i last updateeedd fuaknfka

Anyways, another request, as always! I feel bad for declining requests, but i can't even update regularly, so i'd rather decline them than accept them and not do them :')

Lol anyways, i hope everyone likes this!! (also have yall heard of Ed's newborn child?? I just can't help but say; "...great, another Weasley"!!)

Year: kwatro 👉👈
House: Slytherin- i'm sad now. (HAHA jkjk)

WARNINGS: i have no idea, but yuh, just sum floof

Draco has never thought he'd find a love for him. Because, he's Draco Malfoy, a stone cold person that doesn't really want to get involved in feelings.

That's until you came into his life, that is.

The night of the sorting ceremony, he looked at you, and thought that you were beautiful- and when you got sorted in his house, and talked to him, he couldn't help but think you were so sweet.

Now that all of you were in your fourth year, Draco Malfoy has finally managed to take all the courage he could get from himself, and walk up to you one day.

You sat on a rock by the black lake, peacefully doing some work. Your hair flew freely by your shoulders, making Draco smile softly to himself.

The blonde walked forward, and when you heard his footsteps, you looked up, smiling when you saw him, "Hey, Draco," you said.

He sat down beside you, leaving a bit of space in between the two of you, "How are you?"

Draco mentally face palmed at his question. He wasn't very social when it comes to asking people out- and even though he has some courage, it still wasn't enough.

You giggled at his awkwardness, he was being very cute in your opinion. With his pale cheeks turning pink, and his eyes looking around as if anxious.

"I'm very well, Draco. How about you?" you asked.

He cleared his throat and shrugged, "Fine, I suppose," he said, which you nodded at. You stayed silent, waiting for him to tell you why he was there instead of hanging out with other people.

But he didn't seem to notice, "So.. What's the Slytherin prince doing with me?"

Draco looked at you, but looked away almost immediately. Merlin's beard, you were the only person that could make him feel happy, but also very anxious at the same time, as if his every move might affect the way you see him.

"Well, uh," he stuttered, "I heard there was a ball."

You nodded, "Yeah, the Yule ball," you said, a soft smile plastered on your face, "I'm excited for it!"

The blonde looked at you, smiling when he saw the sparkles in your eyes- but the smile left when he started to overthink, what if you had a date already? He wouldn't be surprised, you're absolutely beautiful, and almost everyone had their eyes on you, waiting for you to notice them, or something.

But Draco would never find out if he won't ask.

"People are bringing dates, you know?" he said.