•Be With You•

My head hurts

Anyways, this is a request lol. But don't worry, yall will get your part two of my last imagine next. (yall were really hooked on that tf? I didnt like how i wrote that but okay-)

This font means flashbacks lol

Year: War oomph
House: idk man
Blood: pottah (yall r twins)

WARNINGS: you gon' die.. Kinda. And idk the exact words, and i dont want to go through the script of Harry Potter and the deathly hallows, so-

With shoulders down, and glassy eyes, you and your brother walked towards the huge doors of Hogwarts from the inside

As soon as Hermione and Ron saw you, they stood up, and the bushy haired girl immediately hugged you, "where were you!? We thought you two went!"

You pull away, smiling sadly. You looked at Harry and told hin to tell them.

Your brother looked down, then back at Hermione and Ron, "i think i know the reason we've been hearing these voices. The reason why Voldemort can get in our brains."

With a sigh, you said, "and we know you know it too."

Ron shook his head, "no, there must be another way. There has to be."

"Ron's right! You can't just sacrifice both of your lives!", Hermione exclaimed

"you're right. We can't sacrifice both of our lives.", Harry said, then slowly looked at you, making you furrow your eyebrows, "i'm going to sacrifice mine."

At that, your eyes widen in shock, "no, Harry! You can't do that. We're in this together!", you said, and held onto his arms, "you're the only family i have.."

Your brother smiled sadly, and hugged you tight, "it's going to be alright.", he said, and gave your head a small kiss.

Once he noticed your grip loosen, he walked backwards. You know you won't be able to stop him, if you went with him you're just going to be a burden. You always have.

Tears streamed down your face as he walked away, not turning around and giving you once last smile.

Your brother walked away. Just like Draco did.

The Malfoy Manor was a chaos, but somehow, Draco managed to pull you aside

"Draco! Oh Merlin's beard, i've missed you.", you said, hugging him tight, but he pulled away, "Draco? Is everything alright? I know now is not the right time, but i promise you, it will all be over-"

"i'm breaking up with you."

Those words took you back a little. With furrowed eyebrows, you said in a mumble, "w-what?"

Draco sighed, looking down. He cares for you, infact, he loves you, and he just think you're better off without him.

He thinks, this way, he'll be able to protect you.

"we don't have much time. You need to get away from here. Leave with your brother, and your friends. I- i'm dangerous, we can't be together."

At that, you scoff, "so we're really doing this right, now, huh? While my brother, and friends are dueling, you're breaking up with me?", you asked, and at that, Draco only nodded, looking away. With furrowed eyebrows, you said, "i knew i was in danger the moment i found out that i'm a witch, and that a dark wizard is after my brother and i. But if you really want to do this, i'll let you be."