•Happy Birthday, Love•

Happee Birthdae, babie Draco! Ilysm, sadly you are one fictional dude that i fell in love with-

Anyways, excuse this imagine, it might be a little trashy, idk what i'm doing anymore. I had a much better idea, but i didn't know how i was going to do it, maybe another time haha

Year: 5th
House: Gryffindor (because yar a mischievous little shit)
Blood: type o?

WARNINGS: it's 11:30pm while i start this, does that surprise you? Probably not. (i'll sleep early some other time, mom. You know who you are 😂)

The end of the school year is near. Today is the fifth of June, your boyfriend's birthday. And you have something planned today.

You sat on the Gryffindor table, eating breakfast. You saw Draco at his own table, a small smile on his face as his housemates greeted him, and gave him gifts.

He then, looked at you, and smiled widely. His face seemed to light up when he saw you, making you blush. He was so adorable.

"happy birthday, love.", you mouthed to him, which he smiled at and nodded a thanks for.

After breakfast, you let the people leave, and waited for Draco. He walked towards you and held your hand. The two of you walked out of the great hall.

The corridors were empty, everyone were probably in class now, although it's still early.

"it sucks we have classes on my birthday.", Draco laughed as the two of you walked, hand in hand

At that, you looked at him, and smiled mischievously, "who says we have to go to them?"

The blonde stopped walking and faced you, his eyebrows furrowed, but a smile on his face, "we need to. Besides, we have nothing to do, anyways."

"you're wrong!", you said, and dragged him to stairs towards the dungeons, "change into something casual. I'll meet you here in fifteen minutes."

And with that, you walked towards the grand staircase, leaving Draco confused, but nevertheless, he followed and went into the Slytherin common room, and in his dorms.

He just changed into a black suit. Right after, he looked at his pocket watch, he saw he got ready in ten minutes.

So with his remaining time, he went back out, and towards the top of the staircase to the dungeons.

It wasn't long until you ran down the grand staircase, your combat boots thumping on the ground.

You wore a graphic tee, that's tucked in a leopard skirt that stopped on your calves. There was a leg slip, too.

"don't you look dashing.", Draco said, holding out a hand for you to take.

Looking at him up and down, you laughed, "i said dress casual."

At that, the blonde chuckled, "i don't dress 'casual', darling.", he said, and placed his other hand on your waist.

Laughing, you wrap your arms around his neck, "i doubt there's a simple shirt in your wardrobe."

Draco leaned down and pecked your lips, making you smile, "sorry, but you won't find one there."

"okay, okay. We need to go before someone finds out we're sneaking out.", you finally let go of Draco, and pulled him

He rolled his eyes, "yeah, whatever- wait, sneaking out!?"

You laughed at his reaction, but didn't say anything. Instead, you dragged him towards the Defense Against The Dark Arts tower. You stopped at the bottom of the staircase, and saw the one eyed witch.