•It's Only Goodnight•

I'm too lazy to find a pic HAJCNOAFN

anyways, might take a break from writing for a month or two. I've been unmotivated, and it sucks. I'll be back, tho! And i'll still be active, just won't be writing hehehhehe (maybe i'll still write on SWAB thooo)

Year: uh 2017?

WARNINGS: short, and sad 😗

It's gotten worse. Your illness, the stupid blood curse.

You feel it, you feel the end. Every night, Draco, your husband would worry, but you'll always tell him, 'it's only goodnight.', and that would always set him at ease atleast a bit.

But today, you couldn't even get out of bed. You were too weak. Scorpius had to go home from Hogwarts, because you asked for him. You wanted him to be ome of the people you last see before you go.

Right now, you lay in bed, the sun starting to set. You smiled weakly to yourself, a small tear rolling down your cheek.

Suddenly you heard your bedroom door open. You weakly wiped your tear away, forcing a happy smile, "Hello, love.", you said, already knowing it was your husband.

Draco smiled lovingly at you, but deep inside he was breaking. You were in pain, and he wants to end it. It breaks him to see you were suffering, he didn't want that.

Every night, when he's sure you were asleep, he would look at you, with tears rumning down his face, but he had to stay strong. Whatever happened, you would never want him to be sad because of you, and he knew that.

You always made sure he was happy, and he loved that about you, he loved everything about you, and he didn't want you to go, but if it means you being free from.. All this, he has to accept it.

"i brought you dinner.", he said, setting the tray in his hands, down on the bed beside you. He sat down, and grabbed your hand, squeezing it reassuringly, "hey, everything will be alright.", he said, trying to sound strong for you, even if he was in the urge of crying.

A weak chucke left your lips, "i know.", you said, then squeezed his hand back, "where's Scorpius?"

As Draco was just about to answer, the bedroom door swinging open, showing your twelve year old boy, "i'm here, mother!", he said as enthusiastically as he could.

Scorpius knew what was happening, and even if it was hard, he had to accept the fact that he only had limited time with you. And he's trying to spend it wisely.

He wants your last memories with him to be happy, not those sad ones where everyone's crying, even though it would most likely happen like that.

You chuckled, "come here, darling.", you told him, patting the other side of the bed, and he immediately followed, sitting down beside you, "have the two of you eaten your dinner?"

The two boys smiled, nodding, "that's why it's time for you to eat.", said Draco, grabbing a spoonfull of soup he specially made

You opened your mouth, and ate the soup. For someome who isn't a cook, you had to say, Draco knew his way around the kitchen, "that soup's pretty good.", you told him, making him chuckle.

Soon, you finished your dinner, you looked at the time, it was pretty late, making you sigh. Draco cleaned up the tray, and grabbed it, "go and change into some pajamas, Scorpius. It's time for bed.", he told his son

The little boy pouted, "but can i sleep here?"

"ofcourse, you could.", you told him, making Draco shake his head, but nevertheless, a smile was on his face.

"alright, go on and change.", Draco said, which Scorpius immediately followed.

It wasn't long until both boys were on your side once again. They would never leave you alone, the longest you've had time with yourself was three minutes, and that was just for a restroom break.

"Good night, my two favorite boys.", you said, squished in the middle of them. They hugged you, as you has your arm around the both of them. You kissed both of thwir heads, "i love you both. So much.", you mumbled

Scorpius smiled, "good night, mum, i love you too.", he said, and closed his eyes. It wasn't long until he went into deep sleep, making you smile, and kiss his head again.

You looked at Draco, who was already looking at you, as always, a worried look on his face, making you chuckle softly, "it's going to be alright, my love."

"we know it's not, Y/N..", he mumbled softly, careful not to wake Scorpius. His eyes flooded with tears, and they slowly rolled down his cheek.

Weakly wiping them off, your own tears started to fall, "it will be.", you said, even though you knew yourself it won't. Swallowing the lump in your throat, you kissed Draco's lips, tasting the both of yours salty tears. You gavw him a kiss full of love, because you knew it would be the last one. Slowly, you pulled away, and cupped his cheek, "i love you, i hope you know that."

Draco smiled weakly, tears still streaming down his face, "i love you, Y/N. That will never change."

At that, you weakly chuckled. You leaned your head on his shoulder, and held his hand tightly, "now, don't be sad. You know i don't like you being sad.", you told him, your eyes slowly closing, "and besides.. It's only good night.."

For the last time, you mumbled how much you loved him, and Scoprius. You knew you were gonna see them again someday. As you said,

It was only good night.

Sorry u died :D

Anyways, so yeah, it's been a hot minute, and i actually liked this, i wrote this in one go (rip my drafts lol)

Speaking of drafts, i unpublished Risk for now, but soon i'll republish it, after SWAB! I'm overwhelmed with all the stories, that i can't even update one HAHAHA

Anyways, hope ya liked that, that was rlly short im sorry hehe.

I larb yall 3000, Potathoes! Until then <3

Mischief Managed xx