•Firsts•

Cutiiieeeeee djajcianclwkfz ^

Anyways, this is a request! But before i forget, please give some love to my new (and completed) short draco x reader story, it's like rlly short, it's called "Little Notes", and i hope yall like it HAHA

These r flashbaccs enaoop

year: year three thousand- jk yall will get it :P
house: Gryffindor
blood: muggle

WARNINGS: FLUFFY- no not the three headed dog.

Platform nine and three quarters was packed when you and your husband finally arrived.

Of course, everyone was excited to see their own kids, just like you and Draco were.

Today was the day Scorpius is finally coming home after his second year at Hogwarts, and you couldn't be happier to see your little boy.

"where is he?", you mumbled to yourself.

Draco laughed, and squeezed your hand reassuringly, "he'll be here soon, love."

Sighing, you looked at him, "i know, but i just miss him so much", you said, making the blonde laugh once again.

It wasn't long (but it sure did feel like forever for you.) until you saw the little Malfoy walk out of the train

"Scorpius!", you couldn't help but exclaim

The little boy turned his head towards your voice, "mum!", he yelled with a smile on his face.

He ran towards you, and tackled you into a hug, making you laugh. You kissed the top of his head, "i missed you, sweetie.", you mumbled into his hair.

Draco playfully pouted, "what? Not even a hello for me?"

Scorpius laughed, and pulled away from you. He hugged his father, "good to see you again, dad.", the little boy chuckled.

"alright, alright", Draco laughed, patting Scorpius' back, "let's go home, before it gets more crowded than it already is."

You three went out of the station, and apparated home. You immediately went to the kitchen to make dinner, because you were sure as Merlin that Scorpius was hungry. After that long train ride, people really work an appetite.

As you cut the vegetables, Draco and Scorpius entered the kitchen, making you smile, "dinner isn't ready, yet, loves."

The older Malfoy smiled. He went behind you, and hugged you, putting his chin on your shoulder

You raised an eyebrow, making him chuckle, "you see, little Scorpius wanted to know something."

Putting down the knife, you looked at your son, who got himself comfortable on a bar chair by the kitchen counter

"what is it?"

Scorpius looked down, and you saw him blush, making you grin. You know where this is headed. He looked up at you, and sheepishly smiled, "there's this girl in school-"

"i knew it!", you exclaimed, pointing at Scorpius, "Godric, my little boy is growing up!"

Getting out of Draco's grasp, you walk towards your son, and gave him a hug, and a kiss on the head, making him chuckle