Important Note (Must Read)

Before you jump in right into the prologue and first chapter, you must read this important note first. It's a MUST.

     Before you start reading the story, I just want to remind all of you that I am included in this story because of the plot I had made.

      I am not promoting myself in this story, the story mainly provides different point of views of the characters but is narrated by the author (third person view).

      Female characters of mine from the other stories I made are all included in this story. So, if you are a reader of mine and knew how their story ended then you will be having no doubts reading this story.

      Everything that is written in this story is purely fictional. Characters are all fictional. Everything here in this story is likely to happen because of its genre, fantasy genre.

      Please, do not plagiarize my works. Each stories that I have made are originally written by me.

       I am open for critiques. My stories are open for criticism but bashing and hating my works are not acceptable. Giving your accurate critiques are highly appreciated.

      Once again, I am included in this story but I am not promoting myself. I only included myself because of the PLOT I've thought.

      Note returned! No more unpublishing of this part.

      Before I end my important note, I just want to remind all of you that reading this story is highly appreciated as well as your votes and comments.

      Enjoy reading Legends, have fun until the end!