𝔱𝔴𝔬!

✧・゚: 𝔠𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔫𝔦𝔞 𝔤𝔲𝔶𝔰 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔴𝔢𝔦𝔯𝔡!

Noëlle sat by the counter inside of her tiny shop, reading one of her favorite novels; Pride and Prejudice, and praying for a customer to walk through the door and ask her to do something for them. The girl wasn't greedy. The smallest amount of work would've made her day. Noëlle was extremely desperate at this point.

The girl had sat in her shop all day, waiting on the customers that would inevitably never show up and now it was close to eight o'clock at night. Noëlle knew she was kidding herself at this point. Each day, she was wasting her time. Noëlle never had enough time for herself anymore because she sacrificed everything she had for this shop and that simple fact alone made her melancholic.

Noëlle begrudgingly closed her book and stood up from the stool she was previously sat on. The girl proceeded to put the book inside her bag and call it a day. But still, in the back of her mind, a positive voice was telling her that tomorrow would be a new day. Maybe tomorrow would be her day. To be fair, that voice had been saying that for the past five months and it was incorrect every single damn time.

Noëlle wandered over to the door and hesitantly flipped the "Open" sign on the door around. Now every business around hers could cheer that her shop was closed for the day. They had won once more.

The girl walked back behind the counter and rubbed her face with her hands. She must've looked gloomy as all hell. Her usual optimistic personality was masked by utter vanquish. Noëlle grabbed her bag and headed for the door once more to lock up and leave.

As she was about to grab the door handle, the door swung open, scaring Noëlle half to death and almost knocking the girl on her ass.

Noëlle stared at the newcomer with intrigue. Mostly because of the fact that people like him weren't the type of people to go to shops like this one. Perhaps he was lost. People who looked like him usually hung out by the Strip; a place that Noëlle only needed to experience once to know that she wouldn't be returning there any time soon. The young man's hair was teased to the heavens which ultimately ended up making him look taller than he already was. He wore tight, black pants and an equally tight shirt.

"Hey, I know you're closed, but I really need your help."

"We're not closed," Noëlle blurted out way too quickly. She mentally yelled at herself for being so desperate. The girl decided to take a breath and compose herself.

"But the sign says—," The guy started but was cut off by Noëlle's persistence. There was no way in hell she was going to lose another customer.

"We're not closed. I promise you we're not closed," Noëlle strongly affirmed. Her voice was shaking a little because of the fact that she was so out of touch with talking to customers. She didn't want to fuck it up and lose another shot at making herself some money. The guy decided to completely gloss over Noëlle's weird behavior and started talking.

"I'm in a band and we need to look fucking crazy. We're having our first big gig soon and we gotta stand out, y'know?"

Noëlle stared at the guy strangely as he used wild hand motions to show her what he meant. Was he trying to impress her by saying he was in a band? Surely not. Whatever he was trying to do, Noëlle didn't care. The girl quickly went behind the counter for the third time and pulled out her notepad which she used for her orders. Granted, she only had about ten pages filled out altogether.

"So, you want stage wear?" Noëlle asked and the young guy eagerly nodded. The girl proceeded to write down the little information she got so far in her notepad and looked back up at the guy who had a massive smile on his face for some reason.

"Your accent is wild. Are you, like, from France or something?"

"Close. I'm from Luxembourg actually," Noëlle shared as she reluctantly looked up from her notepad and made complete eye contact with the overly excited guy. The girl decided to change the topic and get back on track. "If you don't mind me asking, what's this band of yours called?"

"Mötley Crüe. We're trying to make it big."

Noëlle didn't respond since she simply didn't know how to reply to that. Was she supposed to say "Oh, wow! That's neat!" She was already being more nosy than she intended by asking the band's name. Leave it to Noëlle to fuck up basic human interaction.

"Do you have a specific look in mind? 'Crazy' can mean a lot of things," Noëlle joked hesitantly. Why the hell was she acting like a robot? The guy seemed nice enough and for that reason, Noëlle didn't know why she was so unsure of herself.

"I just know we need to have a look that hasn't been done before."

"Do you have the measurements?" Noëlle questioned and the mystery guy just stared at her in confusion. Noëlle sighed at his expression. She was so lost with what he wanted. This was so unorganized. He had no idea what he wanted or what his and his band member's measurements were. "Your measurements. Do you know them? It will be very difficult to make the clothes otherwise."

When the young man shook his head, Noëlle understandingly nodded and thought to herself this was just another one of her failed attempts to earn some cash.

"I have no fucking clue about anything you said. I can bring the guys around tomorrow and you can do your thing," He enthusiastically stated and before Noëlle had any time to process the information, he spoke again. "I'm Tommy by the way."

"Noëlle Blanche," Noëlle said politely as she held her hand out, waiting to shake Tommy's hand. Tommy hurriedly shook the girl's hand and then proceeded to put his hands into the pockets of his leather pants.

"Sick name. I'll see you around, Noëlle," Tommy said and before Noëlle could open her mouth, the guy was gone. The girl wondered what the fuck just happened. Though, she did like the way her name rolled off his tongue. Noëlle knew tomorrow would most likely be even weirder than today considering she would be meeting the rest of "Mötley Crüe". Even their name sounded strange. But, Tommy did say he was looking for crazy outfits. Noëlle desperately needed an aspirin after all this.