𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫!

✧・゚: 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔯𝔢𝔱𝔱𝔦𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔴𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔴𝔢𝔯!

1983

Another night, another crazy fucking party that was being hosted by Los Angeles's very own Mötley Crüe. These parties were meant to show off the true notoriety that the band had earned through the past year and they definitely managed to make a scene with each party. If only Noëlle had fun during these parties.

Right now she was standing in the corner of the Crüe's living room, trying to blend in with the crowd and not draw too much attention to herself. Noëlle blamed herself for accepting Tommy's invitation to his party.

She had been through this too many times to count and yet, the girl always said she would be there. The blonde never participated in drinking or whatever, so it was an absolute waste of her time. She just didn't want to disappoint Tommy by turning down his offers. So Noëlle just accepted each time and became a wallflower for the night. But honestly, she was the prettiest wallflower that Tommy had ever seen.

But, being curled up in bed with a good book and hot tea sounded much better than hugging a cold wall and watching various people snort coke and have sex in front of her. The blonde closed her eyes for a minute and made an effort to block out the rock music which was blasting throughout the apartment. The fact that Nikki got a kick out of having the music be at full volume bothered Noëlle to no end.

Speaking of Nikki, even after two years, he was still a major asshole towards Noëlle. She still didn't understand why, but the girl did learn to live with it and simply ignore him. Surprisingly, ignorance worked in her favor and Nikki just left her alone after about a few minutes. Granted, the bassist was so pissed about not being able to get under Noëlle's skin, but it would take a lot to actually make Noëlle mad.

The girl opened her blue orbs once again and decided to find a safe, quiet place to relax her mind. The first and only place that came to her mind was Tommy's bedroom. That's where Noëlle went when she was feeling suffocated during these parties. And tonight was no exception. Noëlle felt like she was minutes away from a panic attack.

The girl sneaked through the sweaty bodies around the living room and made her way towards her self-renowned panic room. When Noëlle finally made it to Tommy's room in one piece, she felt somewhat relaxed again.

That was until she opened the door, of course. When the blonde did open the door, she was faced with Vince fucking a brunette on Tommy's bed. The girl's over-exaggerated moans seemed to bounce off the walls and Noëlle's audible gasp could be heard throughout Tommy's bedroom and she immediately covered her eyes. If only she could erase her memory of seeing this. Why Vince was banging some random chick in Tommy's bed was beyond Noëlle.